The shadow is free

The demon,
Is set free,
To wreak,
Havoc,
On the innocence,
Cause,
The door,
Has been,
Opened,
Inviting,
The evil,
Inside,
The shadow,
Man,
Feeding,
On the emotions,
Of the household,
Terrorizing,
The kid's,
Frustrating,
The father,
It power,
Grows,
As the prey,
Is slowly weaken,
To the point,
It can't,
Help,
But,
Fall Into,
The trap

By: Victoria Santizo

This is a poem story.... A family move to a new town to start over. What they didn't know was the place they want to call home was once a place's use for satanic rituals, where a demon, was invited to roam free. Two weeks after they move in paranormal activity started to manifest itself, the wall were found with stranger symbol draw on them with red crayon. On more then one occasion load noise was heard on the stair. Like someone or something was repeatedly run up and down them. One night after a date night the parent came home to all the night on. The father believed strongly the 16 year old,13 year old son where behind the bizarre event happening, simply cause they want to get back at them for moving their. He got the tent from the garage, and hand it to them telling them they could come back into the house. The second they want to act their age, the teen where use to their father tough love, and know no arguing with him, would help any. So they did as he said, but deep down the kids where glad to sleep outside, cause they know the shadow man couldn't get them their. Over the month they been living their the shadow man had been terrorizing them, their was not a day or night they didn't see him. That night they hear horrible screams coming from the house, but none where brave enough to go in and see what was happening. They walk to their neighbor, who lived two miles from them and called the cops. As the police walk through the house they saw no indication anything bad had happened, the only thing weird was the parents where no where to be found. Months had gone by, and still the cop had no explanation to where the johnson parent might have gone. (Evil ghost and demons, feed on are fear, angry, and anything negative really to get strong)