♡₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ ₮₩Ɇ₦₮Ɏ ₦ł₦Ɇ♡

"𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕝𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕪 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦

~𝔹𝕪𝕦𝕟 𝔹𝕒𝕖𝕜𝕙𝕪𝕦𝕟

♡♡♡

Junmyeon sits in his car outside the entrance of the movie theater. 

He taps his fingers against the steering wheel, waiting for Chanyeol and Baekhyun to show up. 

It's been 10 minutes and he hasn't seen any sign of them yet. 

There was only one popular movie joint around here, so his assumption couldn't be wrong. 

"Do you see them?" 

"Not yet- Are you sure you heard them correctly Namjoon?" 

The other sighs on the other end, trying to convince Junmyeon that he wasn't wrong. 

"My hearing is never wrong-

"Wait I think I see them." 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol show up from around the corner, laughing and talking with each other. 

Was Junmyeon jealous? 

No. No he wasn't. 

He was more pissed than he was jealous. 

Chanyeol was supposed to be his 'target' (that label was slowly changing as the weeks progressed). 

He knew what Baekhyun's game was, and he was going to make sure that he was the one to end it.

♡♡♡

"I'm glad you agreed to come see a movie with me." 

Chanyeol smiles at Baekhyun while nodding as they're handed their tickets. 

He still has the same smile- "Baekhyun?" 

The other snaps out of his thoughts, seeing the taller looking at him questioningly. 

"We're kind of holding up the line," he hears the other other say, glancing behind to see the line of people throwing them some annoyed looks. 

He slightly glares back at them before looking back at Chanyeol and nodding, following him into the theater room. 

They break into a light conversation about the movie they're about to watch, but it was more so Chanyeol talking than anything. 

Baekhyun wraps his head around the constant thought of Chanyeol's blood that was soon to be on his hands. 

It really was a shame, especially since the taller was- 

"Hey, your phone's ringing." 

The people behind them obnoxiously hush them and it takes all of Baekhyun's willpower to not kill them. 

The movie hasn't even started yet. 

"I'll be right back," he mutters and Chanyeol nods at him as he squeezes past. 

His eyes spare a glance to the taller, who goes scrolling through his phone with his face illuminated by the dull light. 

It highlights his sharp features and Baekhyun hated to admit it- 

But he was honestly jealous of Junmyeon. 

However, his lips curve into a smirk at the satisfaction of completing the shorter's deed himself.