♡₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ ₮₩Ɇ₦₮Ɏ Ɇł₲Ⱨ₮♡

"ℍ𝕠𝕨 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕀 𝕓𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕒 𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕡 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣?" 

 ~𝕂𝕚𝕞 𝕁𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕚𝕟

♡♡♡

"I'm not following." 

Junmyeon takes a sip of his coffee while clearing his throat, "apparently there's a rumor between the industries that Super M has an assassin that's supposed to kill Chanyeol." 

Jongdae looks at the other with wide eyes, "wow, that's a weird coincidence don't you think?" 

The other glances up, agreeing with Jongdae's words. 

"You think someone was listening in on us that night?" 

Jongdae shrugs at him, "it's possible. In fact-" 

The other looks over Junmyeon's shoulder before whispering, "I think someone's watching us right now." 

The older glaces at the younger questionly, before slightly turning around and looking over his shoulder. 

A man dressed in black sits only a few tables away from them, his face hidden behind a newspaper. 

Ah, the cliche spy technique Junmyeon thinks to himself, and they suddenly make eye contact. 

The man slowly gets up from his seat and Junmyeon gets up from his own, excusing himself before carefully following after him. 

It was a sense of deja vu, back to the time he followed that other male- 

His mind clicks and he groans internally. 

Please don't tell me it's who I think- "So we meet again huh?" 

The male from the club smirks at him and it makes Junmyeon want to wipe it right off. 

"So is your hobby following and stalking me?" he says sarcastically and the stranger only grins lightly. 

"I enjoy our little misunderstandings Junmyeon-ssi." 

"And I'm going to enjoy kicking your ass if you don't tell me what your deal is." 

The other only puts his hands up in surrender, "I just wanted to see if you took my advice or not." Junmyeon scoffs before turning away. 

"Listen, I'm perfectly capable of handling myself-" 

"I know you are, but you don't Jungsik like I do." 

The other turns back to look at the stranger with a challenging look, "oh yeah? And why is that? How do you know Jungsik so well?" 

The male averts his gaze before shaking his head. 

"I... I can't tell you. Not yet."

 He runs off before Junmyeon has a chance to ask questions like last time, and he thought he would have to get accustomed to it at this point. 

Damn him Junmyeon thinks with a sigh, about to go back and join Jongdae. 

Then he watches the other chatting with the waitress, and he thought it would be best for him to leave them alone.

♡♡♡

The more he thought about all of the information he's collected, the more he saw Chanyeol to be innocent. 

₵₳Ʉ₲Ⱨ₮ ₱ł₦₭-Ⱨ₳₦ĐɆĐ ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें