♡₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ ₴łӾ₮ɆɆ₦♡

"ℕ𝕒𝕞𝕛𝕠𝕠𝕟 𝕀 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕪𝕡𝕖. 𝕀'𝕞 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕" 

~𝕂𝕚𝕞 𝕁𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕕𝕒𝕖

♡♡♡

The atmosphere of the office seems rather tense today. Jongin is more quiet and careful than he usually is, only nodding when Junmyeon greets him. Even Kyungsoo seems to be nervous.

 He places his things on his desk, before cautiously knocking on Chanyeol's door. "Come in." Junmyeon shudders at the cold tone of voice, before opening the door slightly. 

He sees the back of Chanyeol's chair, giving him flashbacks to the first time they met. Except it wasn't so cold.

 "G-Good morning Chanyeol-ssi-" "You're late." 

The chair turns around and reveals a unamused Chanyeol, and Junmyeon swallows thickly. The taller's dark eyes are piercing through him with a piercing gaze, but something flickers in them. Junmyeon couldn't distinguish what it was. 

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again," he whispers while bowing apologetically. Chanyeol doesn't say anything but turn his chair around, then he mutters: "Schedule an appointment at 9 with Mr. Im, finish the paperwork I've left on your desk, and you'll be working late tonight. Bring me a black coffee."

♡♡♡

Junmyeon stands at the coffee machine in silence, wondering what happened to Chanyeol. The Chanyeol that he fell in love with. Why is he acting like this?

Junmyeon couldn't seem to find an answer, which frustrated him more. Nothing made sense. The nervous employees and Chanyeol's coldness- This wasn't how things were supposed to be. 

"Suho-ssi! The coffee!" Junmyeon snaps out of his thoughts when he sees the cup overflow as Jongin rushes over to help. He pulls out the cup of coffee, accidentally spilling some of it on himself. He hisses as he feels it slightly burn his skin. 

"Suho-ssi are you okay? Here, let me get you some tissues," Jogins says as he goes into the bathroom and returns with a handful of paper towels. 

"Thanks Jongin-ssi. I appreciate it," Junmyeon says while wiping away as much of the coffee stain as he could. He'd have to tend to the burn later.

 "What were you thinking about that made you lose touch with reality," the younger says with a smile and Junmyeon only shakes his head, whispering a 'it's not anything important.

"Do you know why Chanyeol-ssi is acting like this today?" 

Jongin stops cleaning, looking at Junmyeon with a soft look in his eyes. 

"If I'm going to be honest with you- The last time he was like this was when he found out his girlfriend was cheating on him. Though he's not in a relationship now... well not that I know of at least." Junmyeon only nods while his stomach twists uncomfortably.

♡♡♡

Meanwhile...

"Who's Yoongi and why are you meeting him at our cafe?" "Jongdae for the last time, he's this guy I was stalk- I mean stocking shelves with one time. I asked him to meet up for coffee- What's the big deal?" 

Jongdae sits up as he watches Namjoon go through his 20th outfit and he can't help but roll his eyes. "Oh I don't know Namjoon. Maybe it's because you're stressing about what to wear just for 'meeting up for coffee.' How stupid do you think I am?" he says and the other opens his mouth to say something cocky, which Jongdae shuts down after giving him a threatening glare.