Karaoke Night

Envy sat in his tree, still stunned by his encounter with Greed. Their conversation had probably only been a few minutes but it felt like it had taken forever. Envy had nearly forgotten why he was up in a tree but then he remembered that he was playing a game. A few minutes later he heard Alphonse's voice: "Envy! Edward! Come out, we're going to start a new round because Ling messed it up!"

"Up here!" Envy called back.

Alphonse walked under his branch and then looked up. "Oh there you are! Is brother, uh, up there with you-?"

"Nope." Envy jumped down like a cat, landing on all fours, grinning. "Why? Did you think me and him were doing something naughty up there?" 

"N-no." Alphonse stammered. 

"Uh-huh. Don't worry I'll find him." Envy walked by Alphonse, hands on hips. "Eddie! I'm feeling kinda lonely!!" Envy yelled.

In the distance, an outline of a blond head popped out of the bushes and started running quietly towards the direction of Envy's voice. Edward slowed down seeing that Envy wasn't alone.

"Oh, hello." Ed reddened. 

"Well, looks like everyone's back now." Ling smiled mischievously. "You guys want to play again?"

"Nah." Edward said.

"Yeah." Envy agreed. 

"Hmm, well it's 10:45 now. We can still do something." Mustang checked his watch.

"I have an idea!" Havoc smirked.

*time skip a few minutes later*

"You have got to be kidding me." Envy gaped at the sight in front of him.

Edward and the others also looked skeptical. 

Havoc had led the group to a karaoke club. "Oh come on, it's fun! I love coming here with my dates, because you know, you get your own room and everything-"

"I don't need to hear any more than that." Edward laughed nervously.

"Well what are we waiting for?" Havoc opened the door. 

Envy and Ed looked at each other seeing they didn't really have a choice.

Five minutes later the whole group were seated on couches in a private room with a little stage, a microphone stand on it. 

"Ahh. . . " Havoc leaned back on where he was sitting. "You guys want to order anything to eat?"

"Ehh. . . maybe later." Ed played with his hair. "So. . . now what?"

"You sing of course!" Mustang's voice suddenly boomed. He marched up to the song selection machine and typed in something in the search bar. 

(Girl on Fire by Alicia Keys comes on)

"She's just a girl and she's on FIIIRREEEE. . . !!!!!

"HOTTER THAN A FANTASY, longer than a highway. . . !!!!!"

"This is going to be a loong night." Edward groaned.

"You said it." Envy closed one of his eyes, the other staying open to watch Mustang. "He's terrible."

"This girl is on FIIIIIIRRREEEE. . ."

A few minutes later Mustang finished the song and took a dramatic bow. There was slow clapping from everyone as he sat back down, feeling very proud of himself.

"Me next!" Ling chimed, already hopping over to the search selection. "Hmmm. . . "

(The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars comes on)