"Bed Time"

WARNING: Smut coming your way!  ;p

Envy and Edward were kissing each other as they stumbled into Ed's hotel room. Hands were exploring, tongues were making contact, chests were touching. They didn't bother to turn on the lights as they made their way over to the bed. 

Edward had managed to get on top of Envy and was pulling down on Envy's pants. Envy laughed softly with delight and did the same to Edward.

"Moving fast, are we?" Envy pulled Edward's shirt over his head, revealing his sculpted torso. Envy's heart ached at the sight of this beautiful boy in front of him. "Mm..."

"I've waited too long for this." Edward replied. He leaned down and bit at Envy's nipples.

"A-ah!" Envy responded, in pain.

Edward smirked and ran his hand over Envy's beautiful torso, feeling every little thing. "You're so pretty Envy, it's unfair." He touched Envy's cock gently, and when Envy didn't stop him, Edward slid down and licked his tip.

"Oo...that feels good. Keep going..." Envy stroked Edward's hair. God, Edward was so sexy, Envy just wanted to be inside of him. 

Edward sucked on Envy's cock, enjoying the taste. Envy moaned in pleasure, allowing Edward to take in more and more. Eventually Edward released, allowing Envy to have his turn.

"Spread your legs, darling." Envy cooed. Edward lay on the bed opening himself up for Envy. "More, love." Envy touched Edward's thighs. He sighed. "Of course one of them had to be metal...oh well, I'll make do."

Envy climbed on top of Edward, and then whispered in his ear, tongue flicking. "Permission to enter?"

"Permission granted." Edward could feel his heart racing.

Envy thrust himself inside, pushing in deeper and deeper. Edward cried out, but Envy just kept going in as hard as he could. "Is this too much?" Envy asked.

"No-" Edward gasped. "Keep going, it feels so good, please don't stop."

Envy smirked, pulling himself out a little, and then pushing himself in even more, even deeper than before. 

Edward breathed heavily, gritting his teeth. It hurt, but he wanted more. He wanted all of Envy, every little bit of him.

Envy bent over and kissed him sloppily, saliva coating their mouths. Edward licked his lips, and wrapped his hands around Envy's thighs, bringing him closer to him. Envy laughed and resumed to fuck Edward, not wanting this wonderful moment to go away.

Edward kissed Envy's stomach, his chest, anywhere he could reach. However, he started to get lazy, probably from exhaustion, and Envy frowned to himself as he pulled himself out gently. 

"No..." Edward said, a little sleepily. "More..."

Envy smiled, kissing Edward's forehead. "No, love that's enough for tonight."

"Aww..."

Envy didn't bother to put on any clothes as he yanked the blanket out from underneath Edward and put it on him. Edward snuggled up to Envy as he crawled into the sheets with him, and their bare bodies pressed together as they started to succumb to sleep.

"Edward?"

"Yes?"

"I love you."

Edward leaned over and kissed Envy on the lips. "I love you more baby. Good night."

"Good night."

Edward didn't hear as Envy whispered to himself, "I love you the most."

*So that was my first time writing this kind of stuff, I took a lot of inspiration from other stories that I've read, but if it was any good, please let me know! I hoped you liked it!*