.23

carebare posted a picture!

carebare tired and hungry. tungry.

nick and care walked into the basically empty grocery store an hour before closing. both wearing baggy clothes but not caring because comfort was more important. nick grabbed the cart as the two walked in and began walking through the whole store.

"should i get in and do a little pinterest grocery shopping trip?" care joked with nick motioning like she was going to get it.

"hahahah no" nick replied fake laughing.

"ugh" care rolled her eyes at nick "what do we even need for food anyways?" care whined picking up a box of strawberries and placing them back down on the shelf.

"food i don't know" nick shrugged making his way almost entirely past the produce.

"ok, well fruit counts as food" care laughed and walked back grabbing nick and the guys some apples, bagged salads, and various other fruits.

the two walked around peacefully keeping to themselves picking up whatever they found necessary.

"what should we have for dinner tonight?" nick asked care who was walking slowly behind him.

"it's 9 i figured we weren't gonna get dinner" care replied.

"i'm hungry so i wanna get sum" nick replied staring at the different types of chicken and meat. care was over taken by exhaustion, probably due to the fact that she hadn't eaten any dinner. she leaned onto nicks back using him as a pillow and wrapped her around around to his stomach. nicks lips curled up and peered back at care seeing her eyes closed.

"you two are so cute" an old women and her husband walked up next to them.

"thanks" nick smiled "she's tired" nick chuckled.

"she used to fall asleep on me on the bus all the time" the husband poked at the wife's shoulder.

"it's true" she smiled and nodded.

"have a nice night you too" she waved goodbye pushing her cart away grabbing chicken in the process.

"you too" nick waved. nick leaned over grabbing chicken and turkey breasts trying not to wake up care.

"stop moving" care whined.

"your making that kinda hard" nick chuckled putting the meat in the basket. care lifted her head from nicks back and walked next to nick throughout the store.

"oh they know what they doing when they put on this song" care commented hearing peace of mind by sean kingston playing.

"oou get it" nick hyped up care who began dancing in the middle of the isle. nick grabbed his phone out taking a video of care dancing.

"store is closing in ten minutes, please bring you items up to the front" came over the loud speaker ruining the moment.

"ugh" care groaned.

"i'm posting that on instagram" nick smiled watching the video and posting 15 seconds of it on his instagram story.

"we need to go get ice cream, and then leave" care said and they both walked towards the ice cream aisle.

"mhm i want this kind" care grabbed some cookie dough ice cream from the freezer and put it in the cart.

"you nasty that shits disgusting" nick pretended to gag.

"clearly to don't have any taste buds" care replied as they walked out of the aisle.

"you stayn here tonight?" nick asked care as they sat in the dimly lit kitchen at the table eating the frozen pizza nick made the two of them.

"nah i should probably head back to mine" care replied dusting her hands off.

"come on, stay here it's already 11" nick said convincingly.

"i shouldn't" care said standing up putting her plate in the sink.

"but your gonna" nick ran up behind care and threw his arms around her waist making butterflies swarm her stomach.

"fine" care replied turing around in nicks arms seeing the smile on his face.