.21

carebare just posted a picture!

carebare life is weird

at this point it felt to nick like he was the one wanting a relationship. every time they spent time together since their feelings were developing, he felt butterflies in his stomach. he felt the urge to kiss care every moment she flashed her smile and scream and cheer after he did so. everytime he looked at her he saw a future, a new and different one then he had imagined before.

life had been different for the two of them. of course they were still best friends that didn't change but the two of them were happier, and stable.

the two of them did have their doubts though. they had been best friends since 7th grade and didn't want romance getting in the way of that or potentially ruining it. this reason being the sole reason that they hadn't made this more official.

nick looked at care peacefully sleeping in his bed as the sun crept in through the blinds. she laid peacefully tucked under the navy comforter with a small stuffed bear that nick had usually placed on his head board.

"care" nick whispered to her making her wake a little.

"what?" care replied not moving. the night before had been, well a night. they had gone to a party thrown by a friend of cares up in the hills. nick had been the dd but care went all in.

"nevermind i'll wait until your fully awake" nick said partially feeling bad for waking her up and also partially because of his nerves.

"no no" care yawned while turning fully onto her left shoulder so she was facing nick. she stretched out her arms and rubbed her eyes viciously until one eye slowly opened to look at nick "i'm up". nick laughed at care slightly leaning down and giving her a peck on her head

"will you be my girlfriend?" nick asked care. care returned a shocked look at first and then chuckled.

"that's kinda official isn't it" care chuckled "you know i have issues when it gets to this point" care said more seriously.

"i know, i know" nick paused thinking to himself that he was stupid for asking.

"and i know your nick and your not like other guys and i know this and that's why i'm here right now and not on the couch of someone's trashed house. but i'm also care" care replied feeling nicks hurting heart.

"i know" nick gave her a closed mouth smile.

"i'm not always gonna say no. i just- need to get past my wall" care said chewing on her bottom lip anxiously.

"i know" nick nodded and looked at care for a second. he then got up from bed wearing only grey joggers and went into the bathroom closing the door behind him. care store at the door for a second and then exhaled dropping her head back onto the bed regretting the decision she had just made.

"so he asked you?" izzy asked care shocked. the two of them sat on the couch of the prettymuch house watching nick who was in the kitchen with some of the other guys.

"yeah and i said no and now i feel bad" care replied watching nick laugh and sip his beer.

"well do you want to be his girlfriend?" izzy asked care.

"of course" care replied a bit too loudly making nick peer over there make of the two of them scramble and look at eachother trying to act normal "but when you've been cheated on multiple times and dumped for shit reasons a bunch of other ones it's hard to get into a relationship again"

"but it's nick" izzy continued.

"i know. but even with sam it took me a while to say yes and he left me heartbroken" care shrugged. all the guys began to walk over to the living room where izzy and care sat and crowded onto the couches and the floor.

"he understands just-" izzy said in a whisper until they saw nick walking up to them.

"can i sit next to my girlfriend?" nick asked izzy. izzy took a look at nick and then care with a bit of confusion and swapped seats with nick. nick sat down on the loveseat and threw his arm over care.

"i'm not your girlfriend" was the first thing care said to him.

"i know" nick said taking a sip of his beer and met cares eyes "i'm just not gonna stop bringing it up until you say yes" nick shrugged

"your a child" care shook her head narrowing her eyes at him.

"meh i guess" nick replied.