.9

carebare just posted a picture!

carebarei was sad, so he tried to make me happy@'samjordan***LIKES***COMMENTS

carebare
i was sad, so he tried to make me happy
@'samjordan
***LIKES***COMMENTS

samjordan
your so baby
↳<3 you

babygliyah
makin a bitch pressed
↳he's got a friend ;)

user
i still ship her and nick
↳as a friend ship, yes i do too

user
parents
↳❥

edwinhonoret
yoooo you stole my hat
↳love youuuuu

"i just want to know why you did it" care stood in front of zion and nick who sat on the couch. nick was completely calm because he knew care was mad only the slightest bit disappointed. zion on the other hand was pissing himself because he'd rather care hate his guts than be disappointed in him.

"ok at least who's idea was it" care gave in after silence from the guys.

"the award goes to" nick said winding his hands up and pointing to zion who could faint at any moment.

"i" zion gulped hard "i was just on tinder and then i thought hey this could be good for care because you deserve someone good for you, and then nick agreed so we did it"

"so you guys catfishes someone for me, because you wanted me to be with a good guy" care outlined the motive for their plan. nick and zion both nodded.

"huh" caroline placed her hand on her chin standing there thinking. she looked down at the guys and looked at them for a while.

"i mean it kinda worked out so i'm not complaining" care shrugged making a weight be lifted off the guys chests "but like i would've preferred the notice after the first date not the night after he asks me to be his girlfriend"

"sorry" both guys looked down as they apologized.

"and i much rather would of liked it to be from you and not him" care spoke disapprovingly "but i can't be mad because i got a great guy out of it" care shrugged at nick and zion.

"so your not gonna ignore us?" zion looked at care confused at her sudden personality change.

"nah, takes too much energy" care waved it off and walked into the kitchen grabbing her phone and a glass of water. nick and zion looked at eachother confused and then at care who had her back towards them.

"you feeling ok?" nick raised a brow.

"fuck u mean?" care turned around slightly offended.

"nothing" nick and zion both said hurriedly and rushed out of the room. care chuckled to herself and plopped down on the couch where nick and zion previously sat.

"where's sam?!" nick asked care over the loud music. care took a sip from her solo cup before she replied.

"he said he wasn't feeling a party tonight" care yelled back to nick who nodded understanding.

"you good?" nick asked as he was about to leave cares side.

"yeah" care nodded and nick retreated back into the party. care leaned against the wall of the guys house amazed at how quickly they could get a party started, not only thirty minutes ago edwin had the idea.

"hey have you seen nick?" a voice called out to care. she stood up from the wall noticing it was madison, the girl that nick had been talking to for a bit.

"ohh yeah" care nodded and went on her tippy toes to try and spit nick in the crowd "he headed towards the front door a minute ago i think he was looking for you" care said not seeing him.

"ok thank you" madison smiled at her and walked away.

"why you looking pressed?" sam called out walking through the kitchen. care snapped her head to the side surprised to see him but never the less very excited.

"i thought you didn't want to party?" care smiled at him and immediately melted into the bear hug he was giving her.

"i wasn't then i realized i had to work tomorrow night and want to spend time with you" sam admitted. care pulled away from his chest and gave him a peck on the lips.

"then let's get out of here and grab some food i'm hungry" cafe suggested and sam nodded. care took his hand placing her red solo cup down and lead him out the door.

"hey where is care this is our song?" nick yelled to brandon who was djing the party.

"i saw sam here so maybe they left i don't know" brandon replied. nick nodded and looked around briefly once more until the song finally ended. nick sighed and pulled out his phone seeing no text from her.

"hey you want to go back to mine?" madison came up to nick.

"uhh i'm actually not feeling too hot, i think ima call it a night" nick said to madison who nodded understanding.

"shut up i hate you" care shoved sams shoulder after he continued to tease her.

"no you don't" sam smiled taking a bite of his bread.

"fine i don't" care rolled her eyes "but i dislike you when you make fun of me" she turned to him with her arms crossed. he smiled at her and handed her the last piece of bread with butter spread on it for her. she looked at the break and back up at him taking the bread as a peace offering.

"i apologize" sam smiled as she took a bite.

"you better" care replied with a mouthful of bread making sam laugh