.8

carebare just posted a picture!

carebarei'm happy on the inside***LIKES***COMMENTS

carebare
i'm happy on the inside
***LIKES***COMMENTS

therealnickmara
you should consider smiling
↳don't care

samjordan
the bears name is fred for those wondering
↳freddy jr

thatbzia
cutie
↳freddy is cute

user
new boyfriend?
↳ uwu

zionkuwonu
"just take one more" *100 pictures later*
↳shut up

care laid on her bed with her bear that was gifted to her by sam inbetween her arms. she hadn't let go of the thing since he gave it to her a week ago, which sounds ridiculous and if you asked any of her friends they would say it was but she didn't care. she was finally happy to be happy again.

"hey you and sam around tonight?" nick popped his head into her bedroom.

"uhh i can text him i know he is working today" care replied "why?"

"well i have a date tonight and i said it was a double date" nick explained. cares mouth formed an 'o' shape.

"aren't you still on your no women kick?" care teased him.

"ha funny" nick replied cocky leaving the room with the door open, one of her biggest pet peeves. but she deserved it after making  fun of nicks long trip to the sahara, if your picking up what i'm putting down. care just shook her head laughing to herself and texted sam if he was around tonight. nevertheless if he wasn't nick would still drag her along with one of the guys as her date.

"hey" sam hopped into nicks car. he slid in the back with caroline and gave her a peck on the lips. he leaned up front to say hi to nick and then buckled up while nick drove to get his date.

"thank you for doing this" care whispered thanking him sincerely.

"anytime" sam smiled and placed a hand on cares thigh. it was nothing official for the two, mostly because of cares trust issues. but sam was understanding considering how her last two relationships ended. they acted like a couple, but care just needed to wait a bit longer to put the boyfriend girlfriend title on it.

after about a ten minute drive nick pulled into another driveway and got out of the car to go to the front door.

"do you know her?" sam asked

"i don't even know her name" care laughed in response "but i hope she's good for him he deserves it" care continued genuinely. nick began to walk down the driveway with a girl a bit shorter than him to his left. she wore a blue tight dress with a oversized hoodie on over it paired with white sneakers. nick opened the passenger door for her and hopped around the other side and got in himself.

"hi i'm madison" she waved back to caroline and sam.

"caroline" caroline waves back

"i'm sam" sam waved as well. after the car ride the four of the walked through the carnival that was crowded with teens and couples.

"ooouuu will you buy me fried dough!?" care pointed to the truck jumping up and down while holding onto sams hand. sam scrunched his face and pretended to gag at her loving for it.

"fine i'll buy it myself" care shrugged letting go of sams hand and began walking over to the truck. sam rushed behind her grabbing her hand.

"one fried dough please" sam ordered pulling out his wallet and paying.

"i said i was going to buy it" care looked at him fake mad.

"well i beat you to it" sam replied mimicking care making her laugh. after they got their order they sat down with nick and madison who got ice cream.

"so how do you guys know eachother?" madison asked caroline trying to make conversation.

"we've been bestfriends since seventh grade, he's like my big brother" care replied taking a piece of fried dough and stuffing it in her mouth melting at the taste.

"ohh that's so cool, must be nice" madison replied.

"ehh it's fine" care joked.

"and how long have you guys been together?" she asked motioning between sam and care.

"oh we're not official but it's been like two months?" sam replied turning to care.

"yeah i think something near that, i'm the one with the trust issues" care comedically state's making nick and sam shake their heads at her and madison uncomfortable. "it's complicated" caroline continued only for nick to change the topic and take madison to play some games.

"ferris wheel?" sam asked.

"of course" care took his hand and they walked towards the ferris wheel. sam slid in first to the seat and care slid in after cuddling into him.

"i really like you care" sam store off into the night sky as he played with cares hair.

"i really like you too" care replied.

"so let me make you mine" sam insisted, but not in a way that care felt pressure. care shifted and sat up making him look at her.

"seems like you just stole this from a movie" care said seeing as they were stopped at the top of the ferris wheel. sam laughed shaking his head, just wanting her to answer his question.

"on one condition" care stuck out her pinky for a pinky promise "promise to tell me the truth even if it will hurt." sam looked in her eyes seeing her wounded soul from being cheated on twice. he had no intentions of doing anything to harm her, but then again none of them did.

"i promise" sam met her pinky and wrapped his around hers tightly. they both kissed their thumbs and then pressed them together sealing the promise. a smile appeared on smiles face and he pulled care in for a kiss.

"your the best" sam pulled away from the kiss and kissed her forehead.

"ehhh i'm up there" care joked and resumed her position cuddling into his chest.