.4

carebare posted a picture!

carebaregrumpy bear ☹︎***likes***comments

carebare
grumpy bear ☹︎
***likes***comments

babygliyah
cut a bitch with those nails
↳taken care of

user
where's nick!? she needs nick!!
↳he ain't answering smh

thatbzia
that makes two of us bb
queen_neveah
*three

zionkuwonu
nick i think i broke her
edwinhonoret
you did dumb ass

therealnickmara
i leave for 1 hour smh

"zion get out i don't want to see your face!" care yelled slamming the door shut to nicks room. zion back away with his cheeks flushed out of embarrassment and turned to edwin.

"i really fucked up" zion shook his head.

"mhmmm" edwin leaned up against the wall.

"where is she?" nick asked running up the stairs seeing edwin and zion standing there.

"in your room but be ware" zion warned. nick walked towards the room and lightly knocked on the door letting himself in. from the hall zion and edwin caught a quick glance of an angry caroline.

"what happened?" nick asked care sitting down on the bed next to her.

"he fucking took my phone and then texted a random guy that i wanted to go out on a date. AND YOU KNOW WHO THAT FUCKING WAS, MY EX!" care yelled making nick flinched, as well as zion from the hall.

"did it get sorted out?" nick asked.

"yes but it's fuckin embarrassing" care pouted.

"i see why your mad but i think of everything is sorted out you shouldn't be that mad a z" nick shared his thoughts. care shot nick a side eye and then thought about it.

"i guess your right" she gave in "maybe i'm just super mad because i'm on my period"

"lalalallalalal i can't hear you!" nick yelled plugging his ears at the word. after all these years nick still refused to talk about it and let caroline show him the difference between pads and tampons were. all valuable lessons that would come in handy once he got a girl but, he was too "grossed out" by it.

"yes nick blood is leaking from my vag let's get over it"

"i think i might puke" nick said fake gagging.

"oh shut up" care pushed his shoulder making him fall over and walked out of the room "one day nick your gonna need to know" care said as she made he was down the stairs towards where zion and edwin were standing in the living room.

"zion im mad, but not as mad as i was before" caroline simply stated and held out her hand for zion and her to do their handshake. zion met her hand and pulled her into a hug after.

"we cool?"

"yea" care replied.

"i don't know care maybe you do need a dick appointment" neveah shrugged as the two girls sat down getting their nails done. caroline going with something bold, red and neveah playing it safe with a nude.

"i do not, remember im-"

"swearing off men blah blah" neveah mimicked her "but you don't need to swear off dick"

"neah, dick is attached to a man, just like how i get attached to feelings" care reminded her bestfriend, also feeling the judgement of the nail techs.

"what about one of the guys? z maybe?"

"NEVER" care screamed earning looks "that would just end terribly" caroline lowered her voice.

"honey listen to me, never ever hookup with a friend, especially if he's friends with your friends" the nail tech spoke up "been there done that and it did not end up well" she laughed at her previous actions.

"see" care justified her answer.

"i'm just saying, if you need to get dicked down, z might just be your guy. it's no secret he's packin" neveah shrugged earning a laughed from care.

"im back" care yelled into the prettymuch house.

"hey" zion appeared from the hallway.

"where are the rest of the guys?" care asked placing her bag down on the counter.

"what no love for me?" zion acted offended "they at the gym they should be back soon"

"cool" care replied taping her nails on the counter, but couldn't help but think about what neveah said. zion walked over to the fridge grabbing a carton of black berries and began to eat them.

"why you staring?" zion laughed.

"what" care replied stunned "you didn't wash those" she saved herself.

"i washes them yesterday, i ain't that nasty" zion laughed shoving her friendly as he walked by her into the living room. care watched him as he sat down on the couch turning it on and watching the simpson's.

"hey" nick whispered in care ear making her jump.

"holy shit nick" care brought her hands to her chest "not funny" she laughed and pushed him.

"aye aye watch it with those nails, they are like claws" nick held cars wrist and looked at her nails "those would give a mean back scratch." nick laughed to himself.

"get outta here" care laughed pushing his head. nick walked to the fridge pulling out a water and jumped on the counter across from caroline.

"you like what you looking at?" nick joked to care who was again staring at zion.

"no i just um, thinking about something neveah said when we were getting our nails done" care re ok ied truthfully, she never had it in her heart to lie to nick.

"what would that be?" nick pried.

"nothin important" care dismissed the thoughts and grabbed her bag "i probably should get home i have some shit to do"

"hey you good?" nick called out to care just before she left the house.

"a ok" care flashed him a fake smiled and left the prettymuch residence. nick could tell care gave him a fake smiled and that 100% something was pressing her mind. but he knew if he pushed to get it out care would be mad.