.1

carebare posted a picture!

carebaretender-heart bear ❥@'therealnickmara***likes***comments

carebare
tender-heart bear
@'therealnickmara
***likes***comments

user
and she claims nick and her are only friends
↳ baby i only speak facts, check yoself

user
please don't cry
↳i ain't crying no more ❥

queen_nevaeh
babyyyy

therealnickmara
you calling me soft?
↳soft for me

user
*i love that
↳ ily

thatbzia
that's why we get rid of toxic people, peridot.
↳even my crew speak facts

"you can cry it's all good" nick rocked his bestfriend since seventh grade in his arms.

"i'm good" caroline, known as care replied wiping her tear stained cheeks and rested her head on nicks arm.

"he didn't deserve you" nick reassured her.

"neither did the one before" care sarcastically laughed.

"care" nick said in a sympathetic tone.

"nick i don't want to talk about it" care looked up at nick who just nodded respectfully and continued rocking with her.

"ooouu y'all cute" zia came out of nowhere and snapped a pic of them "i'm sorry boo" zia leaned down and hugged caroline.

"it's whatever" caroline dismissed the whole situation "i'm swearing off guys until i find the one" care promised herself. after getting cheated on two times in less than 7 months her self esteem was lower than low and her emotional stability was no where to be found, except in the arms of nick.

nick never thought about being more than a bestfriend, perhaps even a big brother to caroline despite the opinions of the fans. each and everyone claimed they saw something, but in reality there wasn't anything romantic. nick did love care, and care did love nick. but there is a huge difference between loving someone and being in love with them.

"you want me to take you home?" nick asked care.

"yes please" care replied and the two sat up from the backyard of the house party they were at. fifteen minutes before care and zia were dancing and drinking like there was tomorrow and now well, caroline was walking a variation of the walk of shame to nicks car. nick shut the passenger door and hopped into the drivers seat drove off the caroline's house.

the car ride remained rather silent which neither of them were mad about considering. nick pulled into care's driveway and they both got out. still silent they got into the house and made their way to care's room. nick sat on her bed waiting for her to finish getting ready for bed in the bathroom.

"nick" care's weak voice called for nick.

"yeah?" nick replied back walking over to the bathroom door.

"can you get it" care turned her back to nick and pulled her hair out of the way revealing multiple clasps that connected her necklaces. without an answer nick started at the clasps undoing the three of them and placing them into her hand after he was done.

"guess i won't be needing this one anymore" care laughed at the necklace that her now ex boyfriend gave her. she squished it in her palm and threw it in the trash bin next to the sink. nick not knowing what other words to say to comfort his friend went back to her bed to wait for her.

soon enough caroline came out of the bathroom wearing an oversized hoodie that was once nicks, but now lived at her house and some black shorts. nick moved aside so care could comfortably lay down.

"can you stay at least till i fall asleep?" care looked up at nick.

"yeah" nick nodded and laid down on the left of care leaving a gap in between their bodies. he made himself comfortable with his head resting on one of his hands and the other on his stomach. care rolled over and placed her head onto nicks chest, not being able to get comfortable any other way. nick adjusted his arms so that they were now around her.

"i wish the hurt would just wash away nick" care sniffled.

"i know, i know" nick whispered rubbing her arm in comfort, eventually sending her to sleep.