.18

carebare just posted a picture!

carebare
fuck.
***LIKES***COMMENTS

user
rbf has arrived
↳she never left

edwinhonoret
iced out
↳brrrr

therealnickmara
who took these?
↳some bum

user
gorgeous
↳❥

thatbzia
you bad asf
↳love you

"so this is like a date then right?" zion asked nick walking behind him through the house as he got ready to go out to dinner with care.

"we're just getting food" nick shrugged it off not really thinking about the whole date thing.

"well you better be sure she doesn't think it's one. best hope your on the same page" zion said sourly and then went to his room. nick shook his head as he slipped on his shoes thinking about what zion said. did care think this was a date?

"hey" nick greeted care once she opened her door for him.

"sup" care smiled brightly and walked down to nicks car with him. they both wore streetwear for their casual outing. care wearing a lose sweatsuit with a matching beanie and nick wearing an over sized graphic t shirt with patched pants.

"where are we going i'm starving" care asked nick as he began to pull away.

"dollar pizza our favorite" nick replied.

"thank god" care replied.

"don't even lie" care laughed at nick as they walked down the side walk to the pizza place. nick shook his head and brushed his hand up against cares accidentally. care looked down at nicks hand and chuckled a little bit to herself.

"babygirl if you put on a tight dress i just might have to put you in my bed!" a creepy older man yelled as nick and care walked by him smoking a cigarette.

"shut up before i put my foot so far up your ass you can taste it" care replied making the guy put his hands up in defense. care just rolled her eyes and continued to walk ignoring what had just happened.

"-what?" nick just laughed at care's response to the man cat calling her. nick wasn't particularly angry this time because of cares ability to handle herself but that doesn't mean he hasn't had his fair share of blood boiling moments from it.

"ever told you i hate men?" care said to nick.

"many times actually" nick replied.

"ok good i wasn't sure" care replied. nick grabbed cares hand as they continued to walk comforting her with out mentioning it again. soon the arrived in front of the pizza shop and walked in both grabbing a slice and taking it to a table.

"nick stop" care smiled holding her hand out to block the camera.

"just pose" nick put his phone down momentarily to talk to care. she looked at him and sighed listening to him and posed for a picture.

"ok now we are done" care grabbed nicks phone after 30 seconds of taking pictures.

"see any you like?" nick said watching care scroll through the pictures.

"yeah i just sent myself one" care handed nick his phone back.

"see" nick rose his eyebrows making care scuff.

"thanks"

"any time" nick smiled and took a bite of his pizza.

"where'd you get the ice?" nick asked eating his ice cream outside while they walked the streets.

"edwin hooked me up" care replied picking up her chain and letting it fall back down again.

"your finally listening to his fashion advice" nick replied.

"ehh bits and pieces" care shrugged licking her strawberry cone. they both temporarily stopped on a street edge admiring the streets of la for a minute. it gave them both a moment to think. care was beginning to believe this was not just them hanging out, that this was more like a date. nick on the other hand, was actually on the same page. he was treating this like a date, which for the first time wasn't completely terrifying for him. nor was it terrifying for care after all of her trama with boyfriends and dates, because she knew nick, she trusted him.

"it's pretty" care nodded looking at nick.

"it is isn't it" nick replied stating off and then looking at care for a moment. care slowly brought herself closer to nick wrapping her arms around his neck and rested her head on his shoulder. nick soon melted into the hug resting his chin on her shoulder and placing his hands around her lower back. they stood there for a moment in silence just enjoying each others company.

"you give the world best hugs" care said to nick. nicks hugs felt like you were in the safest arms in the world along with being completely smothered by him.

"you do too" nick replied and he was being truthful.

"i had fun tonight" nick said fidgeting with his keys as he walked care up to her door.

"yeah so did i" care smiled grabbing her keys from her jacket pocket.

"party tomorrow at mine, you coming?" nick asked.

"yeah i'll be there" care nodded.

"good" nick bit his lip as a smile formed on his face. nick leaned in bringing his face an inch from cares waiting for her to connect their lips and she did. they moved slowly in sync with each other meshing beautifully. as nicks lips continued to dominate cares the thought of sam popped into her mind making her pull away abruptly.

"are you good?" nick asked concerned worried he pushed too far.

"yeah yeah sorry i'm fine" care shook her head confused with her own thoughts.

"you sure?" nick asked again knowing that something was up because after all they were best friends.

"positive" care smiled "i'll see you at the party tomorrow" care smiled and unlocked her door. nick waved goodbye making sure she got into her house safely and then walked back to the car thinking about her pulling away. care leaned against the back of the door trying to piece together why she had thought about sam in the first place, she was beyond over him. knowing her it was her mind playing a sick game on her know that she was finally happy again.