Prologue

Dudge and kick, i repeatedly do that until the person is out of his breath. I get my katana inside my pocket as i watch him stand forcelly, i smiled sweetly to him and whispered.  "May your soul will be put in the depths of hell. Say Satan to fuck off."

I trace the katana on his neck and slice it, showing no mercy. I roam the place. All i can see is dust, dirt and other dirty things. I call my other comrade to clean this mess. I waited them ro arrive before i go.I run carefully almost flying while listening to my other members who is now messing with each other. I rolled my eyes. They're always like this even if were in this kind of situation.

I tell them that i'm done.

"Woh, ang dali mo naman?" Nasa tono ng boses niya ang hindi makapaniwala.

"That bastard is easy to kill, he's no thrill" i said. I get fiona's attention.

"Fiona, please prepare a food to eat. I'm hungry" i said and run as fast as i could to get out of this abandon and filthy building.

"Fuck you" she hissed. Hindi ko siya pinansin at dali-daling kinuha ang sports car ko at pinaandar yun.

Thankfully i'm home. I have all the time to rest.

___________

A/N

It's my first time writing so please bear with me. If may typo or wrong grammar, correct me immediately.