Memories

12 PM

FRIDAY

15th JULY, 2021

VANESSA'S POV

Today we have drama classes we had a free period last week as she called in sick. I took this class as I didn't want them to be suspicious of me if they are being on guard. I thought that Andrew, Jack or Henry won't be here but who would have thought Andrew would be here.

The teacher instructed us to wear some costumes.

After geing changed into the beautiful dresses which stink we were told what we were supposed to do.

We all have to act in front of her and she will choose who are perfect to play which characters. Well it's a good thing she is not biased.

Well the first one is a girl, zandra is the name I think, made her way up the stage with her minion.

"This is not a group activity. One of you get off the stage." the teacher, whose name I'm too tired to learn, stated firmly causing zandra to shot a glare at her minion, telling the minion to scram.

"Hi good morning my dear teachers and my fellow classmates as you all know I am zandra. I have always loved to be on the stage and the spotlight shining on me." she said and continued on ranting.

"Well who would have taught we have a lot in common. Don't you think we are a match made in heaven." causing me to turn around and Andrew to look at me dreamily.

I took my hand out, which was initially tugging my dress, and touched his forehead checking his temperature.

" You are not sick physically but I don't think I can say the same about you mentally." I said look as innocent as I can.

"She talks a lot."he said tilting his head and pointing at someone behind me with his eyes, zandra who was still blabbering. That gesture kinda looked hot.

" That she does." I admitted.

But something got my attention making me go stiff and pale when I heard her say "My dream is to become an actor."

I can't think, can't move, like I froze. A lot of emotions hit me at once making me cold and hard for me to breathe.

The vision were all hazy, a lot of voices, splitting my head.

"Quite being ungrateful, you spoilt child. You will listen to me and be who I want you to be." one voice said, it was close. So close. Right in front of me.

"If I am being ungrateful you can always disown me but don't you dare think I will become what you want me to be. THIS IS MY LIFE. YOU CAN'T CONTROL ME. I WANT TO BE AN ACTOR THAT IS MY DREAM AND I WON'T LET YOU BE AN HINDRANCE." the second voice yelled that was surprisingly.....mine.

"DO YOU HEAR WHAT YOU SAY!! YOU THINK I WILL LET YOU BECOME AN ACTRESS JUST COZ YOU SAID YOU WANT TO BE ONE." the person in front of me yelled back.

"You can't control my life. It's not fair you want to control everyone's life why can't you just let us be." the second voice, mine said sobbing.

"Darling calm down she is just a child. It's just a phase she will grow out of." a third voice jumped in trying to calm the person in front of me.

"Mom how can you say that, you guys are being unreasonable , why are you against me becoming an actress so much." the second voice said still sobbing.

"If you are attacked and get killed what do you expect us to do." the first voice said much softer.

"You still have my siblings." the second voice managed to cry out.

"You are not thinking straight. We will talk after you have calmed down." the first voice said clearly on the verge of losing his patience.

"Why so you can escape to your business trip and avoid me so I won't pester you. Why, don't want to be pestered by a mistake." the second voice said with a hint on anger.

A loud smack echoed in the room, the second voice - I was just slapped.

" Fuck you. Fuck you all. I wish I was never you daughter. I wish I was born to some else. I hate you. I hate everyone here. No one likes me here." I sobbed out.

"Where the hell did you learn that word from." the person standing in front of me hollered.

"Does me cussing only, you get out from what I just said." the second voice said in disbelief, holding back a sob.

"Honey you need to calm down."the third vice said softly to the first voice, totally unaware, the second voice needed to be consoled as well.

The owner of the first voice tried to capture the onwer of the second voice only to be in vain. The onwer of the second voice dodged the bullet, barely escaping from there.

"You can't keep me in your grasp forever." the second voice yelled.

What the hell.

What was that.

Was it the memory of me running away before the truck hit me. Why was the memory so hazy. Was it the reason for them to kill me because I want to be an actress.

So many questions again.

The last thing I heard before the dark consumed me was someone yelling my name.

"ahrr" I groaned out, massaging my head as I got up.

"How are you feeling now." the person in white asked, the nurse.

How am I that's a good question.
How am I after knowing my family wanted kill me because I wanted to sprint away from my comfort zone. That made me chuckle bitterly.

"How long was I out." I asked her ignoring her question.

"2 hours, this is last period, you don't have to go I will write a note for your teacher. Rest assured your perfectly fine. Don't know why you fainted tho. I recommend you to visit the hospital when you have the time." the nurse said.

"Rest assured will do." I lied. I hate hospitals. The depressing aura makes me nauseous.

As I made my way out of the door. I was surrounded by Zandra and her minion.

"Have dare you seduce my man." zamdra bawled leaving me baffled.

"What." I cried out. I was out for 2 hours how can I possibly seduce her man, in fact I don't even know who her man is.

"If you didn't seduce Andrew why did he carry you to the nurse room." the minion said.

Ohhh I get it, as Ms. Princess wannabe misunderstood.

"Sorry to burst your bubble sweetie but I have better things to do in my life rather than seducing your man who isn't even yours, um... like studying something you, too should be doing." I said and dashed out leaving her furious, I want to go home as after today it's the weekend and I need to submit my report to Alexander.