Winter can't like summer.

Jungkook always tried to push away his feelings and thoughts about Lisa but every single interaction with lisa made him fall harder for her.

“Why are you so cold? Can't you be happy for like, even a second?”
“I'm cold because I'm winter, Lisa. Use your small little brain.”

Lisa mentally face palmed herself because she realised how stupid her question was. Lisa couldn't really help it, her crush was standing infront of her. No matter how hard she tried to be tough and calm in front of him, he would always do something that would make Lisa love him more. He was cold, rude, sassy, mean but he had something in himself that made Lisa like him.

“can you just melt the ice?”
“why can't you do it? After all, you are summer.”
“the spell is too strong. You didn't freeze them with ordinary ice.”

Jungkook half smiled, he knew what he did, he liked knowing that he is stronger than Lisa. He especially liked the fact that Lisa herself knows that jungkook is more powerful.

“Okay then. I'll melt the ice..”

A huge smile appeared on Lisa's face which almost made jungkook smile but he controlled himself.

“..only if you go ice skating with me. Yesterday, I saw you doing it with Taehyung, the autumn guy.”

Jungkook clenched his jaw as the image of Taehyung holding Lisa's waist as they moved their bodies in sync flashed in his mind.
Lisa was confused for a second before her soft laugh echoed the in jungkook's ear, making him feel like as If someone was pouring honey in his ears.

“You could have just asked me like a normal person. It's not like I was gonna decline.”
“didn't wanted to take any chances”

Lisa shook her head slowly and looked at jungkook with a soft smile

“Weirdo. When will you grow up?”

Lisa ruffled his silver hairs. Jungkook's grey eyes were filled with love as he stared at the young girl in front of him. A soft pink was now forming on his pale cheeks as his cold hands made their way to Lisa's soft, warm cheeks which made Lisa giggle. Jungkook felt his heart melt.

Winter can love summer.

After staring at each other for few minutes, a loud fake cough interrupted their beautiful moment.

“sorry to interrupt you both but I just came here to ask, how are the daises Lisa?”

Jennie, the spring girl asked her best friend Lisa. All three of them looked at the—

“JUNGKOOK! UNFREEZE THEM!”

Lisa yelled and jungkook immediately snapped his fingers, making the ice turn into water which was necessary for the flowers to bloom. Jungkook was getting scolded by Lisa as Jennie's loud laughter could be heard from behind Lisa's frustrated words.

“why are you two always fighting? Can't you guys get along?”

Jennie asked and took few steps closer to them. Both, Lisa and jungkook sighed softly and shrugged.

“she is too childish and dumb.”
“he is a big cold meanie and rude bastard.”
“shut up, fireball.”
“why don't you shut up, big bad wolf!”

Jennie rested her forehead on the palm of her hand as she shook her head in disappointment while the two seasons fought.

“Can you two shut the fuck up for a second? Stupid oompa lumpa looking kids.”

A deep voice was heard which startled all of them. Their heads turned around to see a tall, good looking guy. He had chocolate colour eyes and brown hair with golden locks, his caramel turtle neck and his dark brown jeans made him look very attractive, the brown coat was a cherry on top and the boots were shining brighter than author's future :')