Chapter 11 - Spit The Words Out

Mikasa's POV

"Wow! Mikasa! Your performance is really good!" Christa exclaimed making me blush. "I-its not that---" "Come on, don't be shy, I know you liked it too" Ymir placed her arm on to my neck. "M-Maybe".

"But you know, it's really the most beautiful performance I had ever seen, to be honest, the both of you looks perfect" Christa dreamed. Her eyes shining at the thought. Her face glowing of happiness. She's a real goddess.

I am now walking at the halls with Christa and Ymir since it's our lunch break. We're now heading at the cafeteria and thank god, Uncle's not gonna be here today. Great!

"Oh look, Mikasa" Christa pointed outside which is exactly the main plaza of the school. There she pointed at a tree where we see both Armin and Sasha discussing something. "What the hell's they're talking about?" Ymir asked narrowing her eyes and looked suspiciously at the two. "I'll head out to them" I said and they both nodded. "Sure, let's just meet at the cafeteria" We parted ways and I headed out at the two. I walked as sneakily as I can.

"So, how's the pictures?" Sasha asked. Armin was kind of looking at his phone, scrolling down. Pictures?

"Hmm" Armin nodded and looked up at Sasha. "It's great, nice one" he said. What pictures?

"Oh, yeah....I also recorded two videos" Sasha added and Armin turned his head down again looking at the phone. Videos?

"Oh, Great! The two special scenes are here! Great Sasha!" He exclaimed patting Sasha's shoulder.

"But, there's a favor in return" Sasha added and Armin nodded. "Double the chips each they" "Sure". What is this? 

Armin then typed something on his phone. What the hell are they talking about? The hell are those pictures and videos? Are they.....

"Armin" Eren suddenly popped out at Armin's back, holding his shirt at the back and grabbed his phone as quickly as he appeared. He looked at the phone and he widened his eyes. What did he saw?

Armin's POV

"But there's a favor in return" Sasha said and I quickly nodded my head. "Double the chips each day" She added and I nodded my head again, "Sure".

I quickly typed on my phone since I have to send these stuffs to Aunt Carla. She's gonna be jumping at excitement, hehe.

Armin:
Aunt Carla, I have something to show you.

Then she replied not even a second passed.

Aunt Carla:
What is it, Armin?

Armin:
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Video]
[Video]

Aunt Carla:
Oh wow! I can't wait to watch the video! Great Armin! And...Thx! Better come here at the house and ask any favor!

I was about to type on my phone but suddenly, someone grabbed my phone, held me at the back of my shirt and, "Armin" a grim low-pitched voice came along with chills behind my back. And I knew it. I slowly turned my head, sweating nervously, looking at the guy behind my back who was looking at my phone, widening his eyes and soon, glared at me.

"E-Eren I can ex---"

"What the hell is this Armin?" He glared at me holding my phone.

"Ehhh..... Pictures?"