Chapter 6 - Understanding Your Feelings

Mikasa's POV

What a nice day today. We get to have a free time in Ms. Zoe's class since she's busy for some things she needed to do. Well, you could just say that we are still in this room, chatting at each other, some just sleep, some are on their phones and some just kept reading on books like the one whose right behind Sasha. A real bookworm to be honest.

I am here, just looking at my phone whatever I find interesting. I'm too bored to chat with others or even try to take a damn sleep or even read books, so I'm spending my time right here on my phone, do nothing but screen time.

"Mikasa"

Someone called out, patted my back. I turned my head and it was Sasha who called me. I raised my brows which is indicating I'm saying 'what?'. She scratched the side of her forehead looking at the other way and said, "Do you have any snacks there?" Which made me lift my brow.

"Wait, you don't have any?" I asked which is what I definitely do. You know, Sasha is the kind of person which will either bring loads of snacks and pocket money in school or sneak food from someone without him/her noticing.

"Ehh....you could just say I forgot? Or....I failed?" She shrugged off. I snickered and then grabbed a bag of chips from my bag. As I looked up on her, I already saw her eyes glimmering and shining with her mouth drooling as if rainbows and butterflies flew around her. Then, a sudden thought came into my mind.

I am about to give the bag of chips to her which made her open her hands, ready to take it, and then I opened it and ate it. If you are somewhat thinking how the hell did Mikasa ate a whole damn bag of potato chips? Then allow me to explain it. It is not a Big bag of potato chips. It is a mini style potato chip which can be eaten just some seconds. Now back to the topic, you might already know what face Sasha is putting now. Yeah, she now furrowed her brows, pouted her lips and looked like as if she was a dog with her food getting stolen. I bet she's mentally sobbing now.

We were startled as the door suddenly flung open causing a loud bang, not guessing why but a teacher walked in. I thought the teacher's gone? The students quickly sat on their chairs, the others including me hid our phones, the sleepy heads woke up because of the loud bang and the bookworms.....well, don't mind 'em.

"Uhh....I guess we could continue our class?" Ms. Zoe said carrying a pile of stuffs which I assume the things we will use for another experiment she will hold out. Well, it's just 15 minutes passed and she still have 45 minutes to do this experiment and continue the class.

Another fail yet about to happen.

***

We're now at the cafeteria eating our lunches and guess who am I with, if you guessed it's Uncle Levi then you're correct. He's as what you know, a clean freak, which is the thing I hated on him but is much better if you think it's benefits. And now you know what or who cooked my lunch. I'm sitting in a different table, just across the table my friends are sitting. I'm here, just with my uncle because you already know, he is a person everyone would be feared.

Silence just remained between us, all you can hear are spoons and forks clicking. Finally, the silence was cut off as he started to talk. "How's Four eyes' teaching" He pulled out a question which made me smirk. "Why do you ask?" I snickered out.

"Four eyes is a trouble, especially in science"

"You know her a lot, huh?"

"School mates back then"

"Highschool buddies, you say"

He furrowed his brows, glared at me, rolled his eyes and continued to eat. I am just laughing inside since teasing him off is really a funny and great idea but is too suicidal too, if you know what I mean.