Chapter 2 - Teasing Bastards

I think...I want to be his friend....

"-kasa....Mikasa! MIKASA!!"

Mikasa snaps his head as the goddess-like blonde yelled.

"Uhh...umm...w-what is it again?"

She asked stuttering. The goddess-like blonde then gave her off a suspicious look. "You're dozing off" she said simply. Now, everyone looked at Mikasa. "Uhh...Okay?" She shrugged lifting a brow up. "Mikasa, you okay? Are you sick?" The buff blonde guy exclaimed as he puts his hands on Mikasa's forehead checking her temperature.

"N-no...I'm fine. I'm just thinking something"

"Hey, Mikasa"

The freckled brunette called. "Are you perhaps, interested at that cold guy?"

Everyone then looked at the freckled brunette giving her a what-the-hell look.

"W-why'd you say that? Ymir it's not funny"

Mikasa said stuttering again, sweating nervously. "Oh, come on girl! I know you are interested at him!" The freckled brunette known as Ymir insisted while putting her hands on her waist. Mikasa's cheek began to heat up slowly.

"Oh yeah, Ymir?"

"Yeah. Definitely horse bastard. Ya jealous?"

The horse face then clenched his hands forming a fist and then directly strikes it at the freckled brunette. Ymir dodges it off making the horse face pissed again and then continued to strike more punches but yet, he still failed.

"Calm down, Jean"

A freckled brunette guy then stops off Jean. He looks like Jesus to be honest. Jean gave out a sigh. He finally calmed down.

"Why would you honestly thought that, Ymir?"

The buff blonde asked curious. Ymir then looks at Mikasa and then put up a sketchy smile. The black haired girl then stiffs up.

"Well.....you know guys.....Ever since that cold guy entered the room, Mikasa already stared at him for a whooooole time until that guy already sat off. She dozes off after. I called her name but she really won't hear me. So....I think she li---"

"S-SHUT UP, YMIR!!"

Mikasa's head finally had fully heated. She now looks like a tomato. That's right, she now blushes real hard, in fact, flustered. The gang then looks to Mikasa. They really noticed----no, they can definitely see her, flustered. The black haired girl then covers up her head with both of her hands. Still, the gang is looking at Mikasa.

"I-I-I d-don't like that g-guy!!"

She said stuttering still in the state of, you know. The semi-bald guy then smiles strangely and weirdly. "Ooooooooohhhh? Ya suuuureee~?? But why the hell are you stuttering~?" He teased her as if he was singing. Both the freckled brunette and the semi-bald guy gave off a sketchy smile, a real big sketchy smile. They began to tease the black haired girl whose still struggling and suffering from being flustered.

"S-shut up pffft~ Y-Ymir!!"

The goddess-like blonde tried to stop the freckled brunette girl but she can't really hold her laugh.

"I-I said I'm not---!!"

"M--I--K--! Mikasa has fallen in love!!"

The semi-bald guy sang off.

"A--S--A--! Mikasa's interested to that guy!!"

Ymir continued. The other students who was inside the classroom then looked at the gang. Some of them are laughing and some of them stayed quiet thinking, What a big news....or....This fucking fellas...