Chapter 1 - Him

"Mom! Dad!"

The little girl screamed tears running down from her cheeks as she saw two people lying down on the floor with blood flooded around them.

"Mom!! Dad!!"

She cried screaming at the top of her lungs, struggling from the hands of his relative resisting her to go run over the two corpses.

"Mikasa, stop now. Your parents...they're already gone"

A raven haired man claimed while holding the girl's arms resisting her to go tears also running on his cheeks.

"B-but-"

The girl cried and cried until she passed out.

"Mom! Dad!"

A short black haired girl yelled tears flowed on her cheeks after waking up on a nightmare. She touched her cheeks as she noticed her eyes blurred. She then wiped out the water coming down on her face and then stood up tidying her bed. She looked at the time, 7:30 A.M.

The black haired girl rushed off to her bathroom and took a bath and then changed her clothes wearing a white over neck sweater and white ripped jeans with matching brown boots.

She then left the bathroom and then headed outside her room.

That dream again, she spoke in her mind slightly annoyed. The black haired girl walked through the kitchen and then prepared her breakfast. She sat on the chair and ate it looking at her phone.

Soon, she finished her breakfast and then hid her phone inside her pocket, grabbed her book bag and then opened the main door. She locked the front door and then looked back facing her neighbors.

"I better get going"

She muttered and then exhaled. She walked through the side walk, silence surrounding her. She then stopped after reaching the bus stop and then took out her phone, turning it on when she felt something vibrated.

She looked at it.

Notifications
Levi
I'll be sending you the money for your expenses.

She turned it off and hid it again inside her pocket and then entered through the bus that was just only arrived. She was only looking at the ground standing while holding the support handle on the ceiling of the bus. She then looked up widening her eyes as she saw something which had gotten her focus. An emerald green eyes.

How beautiful, she thought and then shook her head, faced the ground. Stop, how foolish I am but it's really beautiful, she spoke in her mind and again looked up trying to find the emerald green eyes she saw but unfortunately it's not yet to be seen anymore.

Maybe some illusions, she thought and then the bus exactly stopped right off. She exited the bus and then walked through the gates of a certain building of a highschool. Paradis Highschool, what a beautiful building it is, she spoke inside her mind while looking around and gazing upon the beautiful and huge building.

She continued to walk joining groups of students entering the school. She opened her bag and then grabbed a piece of paper which was her class is written. Class 2-A, Room 106, she read.

Then she continued to walk and then looked upon the signs on each classrooms. She walked up to the stairs and then continued to walk to the hallway.

"103....104.....105....1--- Oh! There it is!"

She pointed out the room and then entered. The room is quite big enough for about 40 students. She sat off on her chair which was on the left end of the room facing the windows on the side and at the third row.

Understanding Your Feelings (An Eremika Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara