Chapter 13

Lucifer opened his eyes very slowly. He didn't feel like waking up, but he drug himself up anyway. Lucifer shivered to the breeze. "Why is it so cold?!" Lucifer thought. He walked outside of the cave he was in to notice the hybrid in the same spot he was the day before. "Good morning! I thought you'd sleep the day away!" Greeted the hybrid. Lucifer stood there. He didn't want to be rude, but he didn't even know this hybrids name. "It's definitely a male hybrid" Lucifer thought as he sniffed the air. "Well don't just stand there boy! Come on and sit over here!" The hybrid insisted. Lucifer hesitated for a second, but soon enough he slowly approached the male. They say down and looked up at the sunrise.

"Sooooooo... What did you want to talk about with us?" Lucifer asked.

"I wanted to talk to you really" said the hybrid.

"Not to be rude but, may I ask your name?" Lucifer questioned.

"Elijah, but you can call me what you'd like" Elijah responded.

"Well, why did you want to talk to me?" Lucifer asked.

"Why are you asking so many questions? I'm your making this longer ya know! Besides I promise all your questions will be answered boy!" Elijah reassured.

Lucifer sat and stared at Elijah, while he stared at the waterfall below.

"Now I have a question for you. Do you know the gods who watch over each region of this forest?" Elijah asked.

"Well, no...." Lucifer replied quietly.

"Really? Well allow me to to explain. And I heard you needed some assistance with a mission you've been given, so I'll give you some help as well. "
"Now, these gods I speak of all begin with 2 hybrids. Now the story's not too complicated, these 2 were brother and sister and they got along well. However, parents whereabouts where unknown so it's was so it was left up to the sister to raise her brother. Years pass on and the male hybrid was determined to protect his sister, to make up from being protected when he was to young to walk. The female didn't like this idea, but couldn't convince him otherwise. Years went on, again, but this protection turned into more of a reason for violence and murder. They both ruled over their own packs, which packs weren't as small as they are now. Still, the female began getting tires of her brother's behavior. Despite not wanting to fight, standing up to him started a battle, in the end they killed each other. They were the first 2 to die, and the first 2 to find the next world waiting."

"Hold on, what?" Lucifer questioned.

"Let me finish and you'll figure out!" Elijah said raising his voice.

Lucifer sat with his ears slightly flatted.

"Now the new world the sister was 'The World of Ancestors' or so as they call it now. You probably know what the male discovered, 'The Fire Realm', where the air is to thick to breathe, and light only come through flames. They get the title gods because they were the first to discover the worlds. The female could give others great abilities, but the brother attempt to destroy their purpose out of hate. That's all!" Elijah finished.

"I thought it was not to complicated- " Lucifer murmured.

"I forgot to tell you about your hours heritage!" Elijah chucked.

"Ummmm wha-" Lucifer began.

"Me and your father were good friends ya know, our story is a lot similar to the gods. We aren't brother's, but he was like my brother, I remember one time we lost him while we were hunting, I remember something about him meeting a female and fighting bear he was so silly at times, once we became leaders of our own clans, or ambitions changed causing us to fight, we even acted like we didn't know each other. Who knew my best friend and would attempt to drown me.." Elijah paused.