Chapter 1

"Where are we headed dad?" asked a young orange hybrid

"Someplace new, somewhere where you meet other hybrids. Someplace to train." said ???

" Can you be more specific?!" demanded the young hybrid.

"A Training Domain, Luther. Where we can live, and learn to sur-" 

"Really!! AWESOME!!!" Luther burst out.

"Calm yourself, where's your brother Lucifer?" asked ???

"Right here Dad." Lucifer responded.

The small hybrid walked beside his older brother. Then they came to a halt. " Why hello! My name is Fiona! What's yours sir?" exclaimed a young pink hybrid. "My name..?" asked Luther. " No, Your father's name, it is important that I know him to check is there has been set here!" Fiona responded, "Well, the name is Lucas, I came by a morning ago to check if you had space for me and my boys." " Oh yes! Hazel told me about you! Well, I wish you a warm welcome!"Fiona pointed out. Lucas nodded and proceeded under the bush ahead. Luther and Lucifer followed. On the other side was a large space with no grass, and a load of other hybrids. Enlightened, Luther went towards the hybrids that looked around his age. Not knowing what to do, Lucifer walked around discovering different places on his own. He looked over to see a mountain with various of different colored hybrids sitting in them. " That must be where to sleep-" Lucifer thought to himself. Then, a scent ran across his nose. "Elk?" Lucifer thought. He looked over  to see  three hybrids dragging a elk into a small cavern, which was almost full of different types of prey. " That probably where to eat at then." Lucifer whispered. Then Lucifer looked over to see another young hybrid beside him. The hybrid gave him a warm smile and said: " Hey! Haven't seen you around! There's no way way ya aren't new here!" Lucifer kept his position. He didn't move a muscle. He just stared at the figure. He was long haired, he was a amber-eyed with different shades of gray all over his fur in patches. He had one long, pointy ear and one neatly folded ear. "Well? Are ya new or am I blind?!" The gray male repeated. "No, No- I-I'm new" Lucifer quickly responded. " Well then, new guy- My name is Dakari! What's your name? Don't be shy!" Lucifer turned to face this- Dakari. "Who was he? Why would I be shy? Why does he care? " Lucifer thought. " I'm Lucifer, why do you want to know?" Dakari looked surprised, yet confused towards Lucifer's hostility. He kindly responded: " Well, first off, I'm just want to welcome ya- secondly we share a den" Lucifer looked at him, as if he didn't understand. "We have to stay up in den there with 5 other hybrids our age-" "I get it- but-" Lucifer paused. He saw a pair of brown eyes watching his every move.  "Who's that?" Lucifer asked. After saying that one statement, the eyes had began smiling and laughing in the darkness. Dakari turned his neck to see the eyes. He turned back around with a reassuring look. " Oh! Him? That's just Keith!" Lucifer had a slight tint of anger in his eyes. "Why is he looking at me that way..?" Lucifer growled. "He's.. not to keen with newcomers-" Dakari shuttered. "He normally chases em' away-"  "Oh-" Lucifer shuttered. The walked around the camp for awhile, talking about almost anything.

It had been almost an hour. The boys were laughing about, until a shadowy figure approached Dakari from behind. "Well what ave' we got here?" the voice behind Dakari stated.  Dakari moved out of the way. Lucifer was a little stunned by seeing the same eyes he saw in the dark cavern ahead. "Lucifer? I hear?" Keith snarled. "Yes? Why?" Lucifer growled in return. Sensing there was no fear in his response, Keith began trying to persuade Lucifer. "You know, not many hybrids make it past this point of the camp-" "I. Don't. Care. You may push people around but I assure you- I'm not afraid of you." Keith stepped back in shock. "Why, you little pathetic piece of shit-"  "I don't think we should be sayin' that at the age of 12-" Dakari interrupted. "Stay the fuck out of this Dakari- You're the only one I can stand in this shit-hole." Keith raged. He focused back on Lucifer. So, you sick son of a bitch. Prove yourself. Are you really what say? Unafraid?" Lucifer unsheathed his claws, and looked around, almost everyone was looking now. "Can't screw this up, This is my first impression, need to show them I'm strong,  so I won't have to worry about dealing with this again-"  Lucifer thought. "I accept your challenge."