Chapter 12

2 weeks later: 

"I really have a great feeling about this place you guys! We should check it out!" Melissa noted. 

"How could you have such a good feeling about something negative?" Lucifer asked quietly.

"Anyways, we should get to it, the quicker we move the quicker we finish" Dakota said.
The group walked further and further into a huge field. They all looked around. "Finally a change of scenery!" Keith said sarcastically. The group walked further ahead in the field just to notice a large chasm. Everyone stopped and looked down. "I can't see anything but a death drop." Lucifer sighed. "Same ere' pal" Dakari replied. Keith looked down, but before he could stay there for a second, something jumped up and hit him in the snout. "See how I felt when we first met now buddy?" Lucifer snickered. "Shut up you piece of shit!" Keith yelled while growling.

A hybrid jumped up in front of Keith and threatened "Listen to me carefully mutt! Stay out of the chasm territory, or I'll rip you to-" the hybrid paused looking dead at Lucifer. "You." Lucifer sat shocked "Kiaro? You're still alive?"

"Long story short, I got kicked out, I was found by the chasm territory and eventually I joined." Kiaro said. Lucifer looked at his paws "Hm." Lucifer thought. "You're lucky someone told me to keep you alive, I'd still be with Hazel if it weren't for you." Kiaro growled. "Um, who?" Lucifer asked "Follow me" Kiaro responded. Kiaro jumped down the chasm. They all looked at the gorge surprised. "Well shit." Keith said. Kiaro's head popped up from the chasm. "Oh, and 4 visitors at a time, for the safety of every hybrid that lives here. We don't want large groups to get in and ambush." They all looked at each other, confused. " Well Lucifer is obviously going sooooooo...... I'll go too!" Melissa implied." It doesn't matter to me" Dakota mumbled. "Well then you can stay here with your brother." Shani suggested. Dakota shrugged, but Keith complained: "Wait hold on! I don't wanna stay here c'mon guys!" "Nah I need a break. Let's go." Shani snickered. "So um, how are we supposed to get down 'ere?" Dakari questioned. " It's a tunnel under where you're standing!" Kiaro yelled impatiently. They hybrids proceeded, but Dakota stopped Lucifer. " Be careful, ok? Howl me if you need me." Dakota whispered. For some reason.... Lucifer felt his face get hot. " What the hell? Since when did I care? Fricken- WHYYYY" Lucifer panicked in his head. "O-Ok..!"
He said softly, as he ran to catch up.

Soon after getting down, Lucifer noticed a tunnel. "How do you safely get down here?! The small ledge is steep!" Melissa complained. "You get used to it. Now hurry up!" Kiaro snapped, losing his patience.

Soon enough they noticed a light ahead. Turns out a large hole was there leading down into into a river made by a waterfall. A hybrid sat at the edge of the hole. The hybrid was brown furred, he had blue eyes and he had a long scar going down his spine. "More visitors Kiaro? You'd think hybrids stop coming to this dark place.." the hybrid said cheerfully. Lucifer looked around. Different smells hit him all at once. "Hey Dakari, you smell different hybrids too, right?" Lucifer whispered. "Yep. I smell em'" Dakari responded quietly. "Uh, boys, have you noticed the walls?" Shani asked. The walls had caves scattered around it. It sounded like the other hybrids were in side the caves. "I was almost convinced that hybrids would stop coming here! Welcome!" The hybrid spoke again. "You all look exhausted, so how about I get into my lecture after you rest?" The hybrid suggested. " Thank you but we have friends above us waiting.." Shani added. "Invite them down then!" The hybrid spoke once more. "Well, if you insist, I'll get them" Shani sighed.

"While you're waiting, Kiaro will take you to a cave to stay in." the hybrid continued. Kiaro growled, "This way." He lead the hybrids to a cave, that was filled with leaves. "We put these here for at least a little comfort, hope you enjoy." Kiaro mumbled. Lucifer curled up and shut his eyes slowly. "Hopefully this meeting tomorrow is short..." Lucifer sighed.

_______________

I'm still alive!
Sorry that took so long, I had to write this on my tablet... Help
Welp, hope you enjoyed!