Chapter 6

Lucifer woke up. He wasn't at his old home, nor the Domain. The grass below him was a dark blue, and the sky was about the same color. Around him was nothing, no one. It was cold, and felt as if he was laying on clouds. He stood up and walked around. "Where am I?" Lucifer wandered. He stood up and walked around. Everything was so still, it felt as if he wasn't moving at all. Lucifer's ears pricked up and a chill went up his spine. Someone was behind him. He stood there frozen. He panicked, "What should I do? Why am I not moving?"  Lucifer thought, restlessly. "Hello, Lucifer." a voice spoke. Lucifer gathered the courage to turn around. He quickly jumped around with his claws unsheathed. There was no one. Lucifer stood confused. He could've swore that someone was behind him. "No need for violence-" The voiced started again. "You get that from your father." Lucifer stood there, slowly sheathing his claws. Lucifer thought to himself: " What does that mean? Do I stand here, or do I run?" Then, an idea popped up in Lucifer's mind: "Maybe I should turn around slowly-" Lucifer followed his thought and slowly turned around. A hybrid with a glittering, white outline stood in front of him. He could tell it was a female by the voice. She had gold fur with dark blue eyes. There was two long healed claw marks across her throat.  "Who are you?" Lucifer asked calmly. She slowly walked up to him. " Take a guess.... son." the hybrid stated. Lucifer looked at the female. "My name is Keira." Keira said softly. Lucifer continued to stare. He couldn't believe it. Was it really?

After sometime, Lucifer finally got the picture. "So your my mother?" Lucifer questioned. "Yes..?" Keira snickered. "You're almost like your fathe-" Keira stopped. She stared at the still sky. It was if she had seen a ghost. "M-Mom?" Lucifer shuttered. Keira sighed. "Lucifer, the main reason I brought you here is-" Keira stopped again. Lucifer was completely confused " I wanted to warn you, son." Keira continued. "About?" Lucifer responded. " It's a long story, but to make this short- your father is a murderer" Keira said darkly. Lucifer sat stunned. His ears slowly pressed against his skull. "Your- You're lying-" Lucifer sat stunned. Keira's ears dropped. "He's filled your head with lies-" Keira growled. "He's killed millions, including me and your siblings!" Lucifer stared at her. He unsheathed his claws again and began to swipe at her. "You're lying!" Lucifer barked. Keira stood there in confusion. "Is he really trying to kill a dead hybrid?" Keira thought. "I get it-  I'll let you discover it for yourself." Keira sighed. "Till we meet again." Lucifer stopped and looked at her angrily. She slowly faded away.

Lucifer woke up." It was all a dream? Is she really my mother? " Lucifer wandered. It wasn't time for training yet. It was actually in the middle of the night. Everyone was asleep, Except the night guards. He layed his head down and stared at the cave walls. Soon he dropped off to sleep.