Characters!!(and etc.)'

*WARNING!!!! THIS MAY SPOIL THE STORY!! BE WISE!*(I said it MAY, if it doesn't,  good for you)*

*Only main characters*

Lucifer- A red male with a blood colored paws/ tuft/ head fur/ nose fur/ muzzle/ belly/ back/  tail. Also is known to have sharp- yellow eyes.

Dakari- A patchy gray male with amber eyes and a folded ear. Also known for having a crooked muzzle.

Melissa- A beautiful brown female with green eyes, most of the time keeps a flower behind her ear.

Keith- A lime colored male with purple stripes/paws/ ears and dark brown eyes. Known for being very muscular for his age. 

Dakota- A small purple female with green paws/ ears/ eyes.

Shani- a skinny pale yellow female with with a white muzzle and bark yellow paws/ ears/ tail . Also has light purple eyes.

Jax- a green male with a purple muzzle/ paws/ tail and icy blue eyes

Luther- An orange male with light orange front paws/ face/ tuft/ belly/ears , and with red-orange ear tips/ back paws/ back. Known for having unusual- red colored eyes.

Keira- A beautiful small golden female with dark blue eyes.

Lucas- A tall, muscular, blood colored male with a  light red muzzle/ tuft/ belly/ paws/ tail (40% of his tail) and dark red ears/ back/ neck/ tail (other 60%). Has yellow eyes.

*I'm sorry, wanted to be very descriptive*

I think that's all the characters I need to describe for now-

I need to clarify somethings though-

They're called Hybrids because they are all mixed with Canines and Felines (Mostly Canine in their gene though)

I COUNT BY HUMAN YEARS (just so I don't confuse anyone)

The chapters may be short ( sorry! )

I DREW MY COVER, I KNOW IT"S HORRIBLE GIVE ME A BREAK

( I would love it if I were to get Fan-art, but I probably wont/ most likely)

That's all for now

Hope you enjoy!!