Chapter 2

"Guess what Dakota?" said ???

"What is it Emma?" Dakota responded.

"I caught a bird while out hunting! Bet you didn't catch anything better!" Emma remarked

"Why do you do this everyday?!" Dakota asked, irritated.

Melissa watched the girls go on and on, yapping about. "Really girls? While I'm enjoying dinner?" she thought. "Why am I the only one who cares what happens around here?" Melissa whispered. After finishing her prey off, she slowly got up and walked towards the angry hybrids. "So? Just stop bothering me!" Dakota growled. " "Girls!" Melissa barked. They both stopped and looked at her. " Would you two stop arguing for once?!" Melissa growled. They weren't listening. They weren't even looking at her. They were looking.. behind her? "Uh, Mel-..?" Dakota stopped. "LOOK OUT!!" Emma barked. Dakota and Emma darted away as Melissa turned her head. CRASH! Another hybrid had crashed into her, making her lose her balance. Melissa looked up. "Who knocked me over?!" Melissa demanded. She was laying on the ground on her belly. She could feel shock-waves of pain coming from her paw, but she was to angry to even seem to care. She looked up with an angered- filled face... until she saw a new face. Someone she'd never seen before. "Are you okay?! said Lucifer. "W-Who are you?" Melissa asked.  Lucifer replied "I'm Luci-" "Lucifer! Get your ass back here you piece of shit!" Keith barked. " Well, you know who I am now-" Lucifer pointed out. Lucifer  nodded back at her and darted forward. Melissa watched him. 

Sometime passed, and Keith and Lucifer were both bloody bodies. They continued to fight and fight. Keith was pinned down by Lucifer. Then, Keith slashed Lucifer across his face. Lucifer refused to be defeated because of a- scratch. He pounced and clawed Keith from his his neck to his ear. Keith sat, stunned. Lucifer stared at him, prepared for anything he was going to do. "Ha... You know.. No one has been able get a hit on me  like that-" Keith mentioned. "Not even my own brother..!" Lucifer stared at him. "Are you done already?" Lucifer added. "Ha! I guess so-" Keith paused and gasped for air. " - You've earned my respect! Congrats!" Keith declared. "Let's put an end to this nonsense, Lucifer." Lucifer nodded back in agreement. "Follow me, lets get ourselves cleaned up-" Keith stated. "On the bright side- We don't have to explain to the medic how we got messed up so badly!" The hybrids darted away- and Dakari followed.

-------------------------------------

Hope you liked it