chapter 22 - Its Not Mine?

Axl's POV:

Its been a few days since Marissa told me she was pregnant and shes been kinda distant. I would ask her whats wrong and she would just respond with 'nothin' or 'im fine' which I knew was a lie.

"Ax?" y/n said taking me away from my thoughts.

"Wassup" I said with a smile which she didnt return.

"You have time to talk?"

"Always. What is it?" She grabbed me by the arm with one hand, London in the other. She took me to her room and sat on the bed.

"Sit" I did as she said and she grabbed my hand.

The nerves and suspense were fucking killing me. "What is it you're fucking worrying me y/n."

"You have to promise me that you wont get mad, i mean you can get mad but dont overreact. Please. And you have to promise that you'll stay with Marissa no mater what. She really loves you"

Oh shit what did she do. y/n her self knows that I cant-not overreact. Shit!

"Ok i promise just t-tell me what is it." My voice shaking.

"Well...uhm...the baby- the baby isnt yours. She--"

"Its not mine?!"

"Ah-ah let me finish." she said hushing me.

"Its - its Duff's. Now please dont hurt her or Duff. And please let her explain before you get mad. Please Ax thats all I ask of you. She loves you and I know she did wromg but she really - really regrets it." She said a tear rolling down her cheek.

y/n's POV: 

Oh shit I just told him! Oh my god Im gonna die! Oh shit Im crying. Oh my god why am I crying? Ugh what is he gonna do. Oh shit Im fucking freaking out. Oh my god!

"So its not mine?" he said calmly.

"No babe. Im sorry."

Woah I just called him babe...Well I guess we've gotten to the point where I can.

"I - I dont know what to say." He says his usual bright joyous face, blank.

"Why dont you go talk to her, calmly, and let her explain."

"Explain what y/n?! That she cheated? That she cheated on me with my bestfriend?" he yelled his face now red.

"Axl." I say calmly trying to get him to calm down.

"Im sorry" he said dropping to his knees crying.

Wow Ive never seen him cry, at least not this much. The poor guy.

-

"You calm now?" I ask 

"Yea I guess" He answers still laying down on the bed.

"Well you wanna go talk to her now?"

"K"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well sry...that kinda sucked. And I dont think ima be stopping this book anytime soon..And like I started another one but I kinda got bored of it so I might do like a preferences book or like smash or pass or something. But idk ill think abt it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------