Chapter 10 - packing

***one week later***

"Saul! I'm done packin!" I yelled at Saul who was helping me pack my things.

"K babe I'ma start putting things in the truck."

I grabbed a few boxes and started loading the truck too. It took like two hours but it felt like forever but we finally finished. Instead of going straight to a storage unit we went to the boys' house. When we got there they helped us unpack and by the end of the day all the stuff was in Saul's ,and I guess mine too now, room. Izzy gave me a quick tour and he told me the rules though none of them really applied to me since I was the only girl.

"Thanks Iz" I said once the tour was done.

"No problem. Night." He gave me a kiss on the forehead and left. What's up with people and kissing my forehead? 

"Night." I said as I walked to the room.

"Hey gorgeous how was the tour?" Saul said as I went to get my snake.

"Good. Know I know where everything is and I know the rules but none of the really applied to me other than that we can't be loud when we fuck."

"Haha ok. Ready for bed?" 

"Yea I'll go brush n I'll be right back."

I left brushed my teeth then came back and put one of Saul's shirts as a pj. 

"Hot" he said as I laid down next to him.

I rolled my eyes gave him a kiss and said goodnight and we cuddled until we fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this was pretty short and I think the next one might be too but the next one is gonna be packed with a lot of information I guess is what I'll call it but yea. Byeee love you ❣️❣️

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------