chapter 3 - Jack Daniels

"Come on - wake up sleepin beauty."

"Five more minutes as" I begged not remembering where I was. Then I felt someone pick me up bride style and take me somewhere, I was too tired tired to even care who it was and where they were taking me. A few minutes later I woke up in someone's car.

"Where am I?" 

On the way to the bar." Saul answered.

I wasn't exactly sure how I got there but I'm assuming he brought me.

"What bar?"

"The one Marissa works at."

"Oh - wait how do you know about Marissa?" I didn't remember telling them about her.

"She came.looking for you when you were sleeping. Her and the boys are meeting us there."

"Oh ok."

We got there a few minutes later. Marissa was already there waiting. As soon as I got out of the car she ran to me and checked me all over like if she was my mom 

"Omg baby are you ok? What did he do to you?"

"I'm fine. He didn't do anything to me mother."

She rolled her eyes and pushed me.

"I was worried! I bet you wouldn't even care if I went missing!"

"Of course I would! Your lik-" I got cut off by Izzy standing between us.

"Why the fuck are you two fighting?! I thought you were best friends?" He yelled at us

"Yea he's right why are we fighting?" I said.

" Yea I'm sorry its your birthday and its the day we should be fighting the least." She said as she hugged me.

"Let's go in." I said.

"What drink do you want?" Saul asked me.

"Thanks but you don't have to I have my own mo-"

"No. I'll buy it for you. It's your birthday." He said cutting me off.

As soon as we got our drinks I basically chugged the whole thing.

"Goddamn!" He yelled

"I was thirsty..." I responded.

After like what felt like forever of drinking and partying I was exhausted. I started feeling really really drunk and dizzy so I went to go look for Saul.

"Saul! Saul! Sau-"