chapter 14 - Marry Me?

One day Saul didn't call and I got hella worried, the pregnancy hormones not helping much either. I called the boys and none of them answered. I decided to not worry so much because after all he is in a band and hes on tour, so i let it go.

I didn't feel like doing anything so i just sat on the sofa all day eating junk, playing with my snake, and watching MTv. Around mid-day someone knocked on the door. I wasn't expecting anyone tho, so I got up wiped the crumbs off me and made my self some-what presentable, then I opened the door.

"Hel- oh my god!" It was Saul. I hugged him, trying not to squeeze the life out of my poor baby, and kissed him.

"How are you guys?"

"Why are you here?"

"Well if you dont want me here I'll leave."

"No no no."

"Well the boys and I took 2 weeks off and i decided to come here and check on my babies...also i wanted to ask you something" He kneeled on one knee and pulled out a ring from his pocket. "y/n y/l/n will you marry me?" 

"Oh my god! Yes! yes!" I yelled as he grabbed my hand and put the ring on it. 

He stood up and kissed me and said "I love you y/n Hudson."

"We love you too." I said as he went down and kissed my somewhat grown belly.

"I love you too London Hudson."

I let him in and he went straight to the sofa.

"What have you been doing?" He said looking around at the mess.

"Uhm eating and watching TV, being my normal fat ass self."  I said as I waddled my way down to the sofa.

"Penguin"

"Fuck off!" I shot at him. "So how are the boys?"

"They're good. I was the only one that came back home."

"Oh"

We talked about everything that happened while he was gone here at home and what happened at concerts. We talked until one of Gun's songs came up on MTv.

"That's your daddy." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this one wasnt as short but it was still short. I found it so cute tho <33

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------