Chapter 9 - New home

"You ok?" I looked up at a worried Izzy.

"No. No I'm not." I sobbed. "I'm gonna be fucking kicked out of this fuckin' trailer."

"What? Why?"

"Cause the restaurant I work at didn't fucking pay me enough to pay the rent." I said wiping away my tears.

He stayed quiet for a second then he answered.

"Uhm..well maybe you can live with us and maybe we can find you a better job or you can maybe even work with us." Izzy suggested.

"What? Really?" I asked looking up at him.

"Yea I'll talk to the boys and I'll make it happen." He said as he sat down next to me.

"Thank you so much Iz." I said as I wrapped my arms around him we stayed like that for a while and I didn't hear Saul walk in.

"What's going on here?" He asked as he put his bags down.

I looked at him and then he had a worried expression. I'm guessing he saw my puffy eyes and red nose.

"Omg Alice are you ok?"

" I'm gonna get kicked out of my trailer because the restaurant I work at didn't pay me enough to pay my rent  and I thought I would be living on the street. But Izzy said that I could live with you guys and he would find me a job and maybe I can even work with you guys."

"Oh wow Izzy finally came up with a good idea. He actually has a brain!"

"Saul." I said glaring at him. 

"Sorry." 

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and looked into his eyes.

"So you'll let me stay?"

"Anything for you princess." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow almost 60 reads already? 😯🤯 So how have you guys liked it so far? And have you guys noticed how things are moving so fast, like she's already moving in and it's only been 3 days. That might lead to problems....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------