Chapter 12

Jaxs pov
After I left her hospital room I bought a plane ticket to Knoxville where it all started.
FLASHBACK
It was the first day of sixth grade and I'm at a new school and things couldn't be better. I have a group of friends and I honestly can't wait to become the popular boy. But there's this girl. All the boys in my group are head over heals for her. After The dreadful 3 years of school I finished, and that summer I hosted a party. Jackson my best friend , Is now dating natalie. I dated her in the 7th grade and I regret something's I did with her. But they were for the best. When she walked into the house I could tell she was on edge. I walked around not following her but keeping an eye on her. I saw that Jackson left her alone and I decided to make my move. I've had a few drinks, yes I'm 14 but I hanged out with the wrong crowd and they influenced me.
she walks up to me and asks a question that I really don't want it hear.
"Jax do you know where my boyfriend is? Jackson" she said annoyed.
"Babe please enjoy the party" I slur out.
I grab her by her waist and try to pull her into a room inside. Of course she screams out "JACKSON JACKSON help help!" But he's no where to be found. I regret this next decision but I push her to the ground and say
"Stop squirming babe you could get hurt." I say through grit teeth.
I see the fear in her eyes and I love it. The I am ripped off of her by someone.
Jackson.
"Hey dude we can share her." I again slured out.
"No not this time!" He screams and runs towards me and crashes me to the ground and starts beating me up.
FLASHBACK OVER
I am awakened from my dreams when the flight attendant says
"Welcome to Knoxville thanks again for using American Airlines." She said all quirky. I just hate people like that. I walk out of the airport and walk into the car line.
"Chris what's up man?" I ask as I get I to the car.
"Nothing hows natalie? Did you say hi for me?" He said with a smirk.
Chris and natalie had a thing in high school. But as most of my friends he became a stoner. Thanks to mwah. Ahh. Life's good I'm back in Knoxville planning my life and what to do next to my beautiful natalie. Hmm. I'm going to stay away for a while. Get my life on track.
.
.
.

Natalie's pov
It's been a heck of a couple weeks here in the hospital and now I'm leaving. Today's my last day in this dreadful place. To my suprise Shawn walks in. Oh great.
"Hey natalie how you felling?" He asks shyly.
"Good..." I say. Well this is awakward.
"Listen..I met someone else.. I know we were never together per say, but I just thought you should know." He said scratching at the back of his head. Phew.
"That's totally fine. Hayes and I are kinda. I don't really know but ugh! Shawn I'm scared to date him again." I say confessing my feelings to him like I did when I first met him.
"What does your heart say? Ignore the mind and go with your heart. It's always right." He says and walks up leaving. "Goodbye natalie see you soon! Have fun. Make the right decision. I know he loves you." he says and walks out.
My mind says absolutely not! He broke your heart. Left you alone. But my heart says yes, whenever I see those blue eyes my heart explodes. Should I say yes to my heart or go with my mind. Hayes why do you do this to me. I'm scared to trust in him again. My heart says yes and so do I. I love Hayes Benjamin Grier. Just then He walks up and seems nervous.
"N-natalie? Uh I have a question to ask you?" He says scratching at the back of his head.
"Yes...?" I say trailing on.
"Will you Natalie Anne have the pleasure to be my girlfriend again?" He asks with pure hope in his eyes.
"I-I don't know." I say lying because my mind took over. But then I remember.
"Wait! Yes! I will Hayes Benjamin Grier. It would be a honor to be your girlfriend."I say sarcastically and hug him. He stays the night in my hospital room and I lay awake in my bed staring at the ceiling. What does life have Instore for me next? What's the future have Instore for me? I can finally be able to live again. What will my life be with Hayes.