Chapter 8

Natalie's pov
So it's now 10:30 and I just woke up. I scroll through my Instagram and see pictures of hope and Hayes. But one stands out a lot! A PICTURE OF NICOLE ON THE BEACH WITH A RING ON HER HAND! Wow so I get out of bed and plug my phone into the speakers and "Alive" by 1D comes on. I start to wash my face and do my usual makeup. Mascara, powder,and slight eyeliner. Then j start dancing around my room to " This is what makes us girls." By Lana del Ray. It's now 11:30 and Georgi knocks on my door.
"You ready?" She asks half asleep
"Yep" I say popping the p.
We drive down PCH and turn onto Main Street. I park and get a table.
"Natalie?" I hear a voice and see Hayes walking in.
"Hey just sit down we are waiting on one more person." I say not even making eye contact because I know once I do I will regret it.
"Who?" He said absolutely shocked I had someone else coming.
"Jackson. Oh and look there he is now. Jack! Over here!" I say smirking
"Hey. So what did you want to talk about.?" He asks concerned looking around the restaurant.
"Jax is here in La and he's been threatening us like bad" I say pointing at me and Georgi.
"Ah. What do you want me to do about it?" He says in a snarky way.
Hayes laughs and says "yes I would like to know why I was dragged into this?" He said now smirking at me.
"I thought maybe you guys would care? I say siping on my coke.
"Well I don't want to get involved with this. I'm sorry." Hayes says and gets up to leave.
"So your gonna leave like you did back in 7th grade? Huh leave me crying again? Wow what a stupid girl of me to actually believe that you would care again." I say crying.
"Yes." Is all he says and walks out.
I check my watch and its 12:55. Ugh.
"Hey Natalie I have to go Okay see you soon." Jackson says and walks out.
"Well we might as well get something to eat?" I ask Georgi.
"Yeah I have to go to the bathroom I'll be back." Okay I'll be here.
Bzz bzz
Jackson: he's coming at one I need you to run or hide Georgi do something.

It's now 12:59
Me: Georgi please stay in the bathroom Jax is coming in a minute I will be okay I promise track my phone. Bye

Just as I hit send he comes through the door with those brown eyes full of lust and evil.
"Well look who is all alone? Huh? Where's your friends? Better yet where's your little lover boy. What's his name? Hayes? Yeah that's it." He says grabbing my arm and taking me to the pier.
"W-what do you want?" I ask trying to reason with him.
"Nothing again what I said before I want you dead. But I'm not gonna kill you now. "He said before he slapped me in the face.
"Hey get away from her!" I hear a familiar voice.
"Oh look who it is lover boy." White that one statement he had thrown me over the railing and is holding onto both my hands over the vast pacific.
"Don't drop her please." Hayes sates
"Why." He releases one of my hands and now I'm dangerously close to falling.
"Because I love her. That's why." Hayes says to Jax.
"That's not a good enough reason." Jax states.
"1.2. 2 1/2 . 2 3/4..."