Chapter 4

Nicole's pov•
So me and Dakota decided to suprise natalie and come out a week early. When we got here we drove to there new apartment and unpacked our room.
"This is nice like really nice." Is all Dakota could say. We've become quite the couple is I should say. But the weird thing is that natalie, EmaLee or Georgi were not here.
"What the actual hell! where are those girls!" I said out loud.
"Hey I got a text from Hayes...." Dakota said but trailed off.
"What?!" I thought I'd never hear that idiot boys name again.
"Natalie's in he hospital w-we need to go now." he said in a worried fashion.
"W-WHAT? HOW!!" I asked running out of the apartment.
"She has an anxiety attack and didn't have her medicine." He said
"Oh no.." I trail off as he starts the car. We pull out of the drive way and speed down sunset boulevard.
We pull into the hospital about 20 minutes afterwards.
I run up to the check in desk and see Hayes in the lobby. But where are her friends?
"Listen here 'lover boy' where is my sister. You know the one who's heart you broke 5 years ago?"
I said making the point clear that I would never like to talk to him.
"Room 502.."he said still looking down.
"Thanks" I said as sarcastically as possible.
i walk up to the desk and ask the lady where my sister is again and if visitor hours are still on.
"Yes they are. Natalie bergeron you ask? Ah here she is." she says tapping on a computer screen. "Oh wow. She's been in a coma for 2days now. You can go see her, room 502." She said as caring as possible.
"T-thanks." I say with tears threatening to leave my eyes.
As I walk down the hall I see hope,
"HOPE Hun what brings you too LA?!" I say trying to lighting the mood. But this godawful hospital is horrible.
"Well I live here now and I model."
She said as low as possible.
"Natalie's in there." She says pointing through the door. I walk in and see her lifeless on the hospital bed. I start pacing around trying to think of all the possible reasons why this happened.
"N-Nicole?" I hear
"Natalie!!!!! Your awake!!!!" I say screaming
"Hope go get a doctor now!!" I said as loud as I could.
Natalie is now awake and leaving tomorrow. But there's something going on between her and Shawn. I ask the other girls and there in denial.
"Whatever. Natalie get changed we're leaving in 10!" I say into her room.
"Okay!" She says walking out with a bouquet of roses and a huge teddy bear.
"Where did these come from?" I ask trying to see if my suspicion was correct.
"Shawn." She said while blushing.
"Aha!" I said while we all walked into the elevator. This is going to be a great year.
"Hey hope we're having a bbq at our house bring your boyfriend along so we can all meet him! We are dying to know who he is." EmaLee states.
"Will do. What time?" She asks
"2 see you there." And with that she gets in the car and we drive off to sunset boulevard.

HOPES POV
"So we are leaving for the bbq at 1:30? Okay?" I ask Hayes.
"Yeah yeah." He states and walks away. Wow. What's going on with him.
"Hayes babe what's wrong? Come here let's watch a movie?" I say because I know he can't resist a movie.
"Sure! But I'm picking the movie!" He says. I agree. He picks insurgent the second divergent movie. (I know it's not out but this 2019 so you know it's been out for a while.)
"Tris I love you." Tobias says over the TV.
"I love you too." She says in return and an intense make out session happens.
"Hope I love you!" Hayes blurts out.
"Rea- " I start to say but his lips crash into mine. Just like 4 and tris, we are now having an intense make out session. I look up at the clock when he's kissing my neck.
"Shit" I say under my breath. It's 1:45 and we live 30 minutes away.
"Hayes we have to go to the bbq. Like now." I say.
"Can we skip it. Please." He says giving me pouty eyes.
"No." I say getting up. "I told them we'd be there. They really want to meet you!" I say walking out the door.
"Fine." he says and jogs out the door to the drivers side of the car and we are off. At this moment o become anxious and nervous. What if they don't like him? What if they absolutely hate him. We pull up and walk to the door. I knock and the door opens. I look over at Hayes and his face is in complete shock.