Chapter 6

Jaxs pov
Once I left that camp. I thought of ways to have a little fun with natalie. I would send texts saying to "watch your back pretty face." Or "I see you." I would watch her from a distance. The day she left for LA I hired someone to follow them everywhere. I got her address, her plate number, and what her car looks like. I decided to make my move, I left her a note. I will be back for her one way or another. Oh and that girl sam and I have been talking she wants revenge. Apparently Hayes again broke up with her for natalie because he felt "sorry" for her, but who would. I sure don't. That pretty boy Hayes won't be able to stop me this time.

Me: hey pretty face did you miss me?
Read 12:30 pm
Me: not gonna answer okay.. I'll just find you and talk to you myself. And we all know you don't want that.
Read 12:35
Natalie😏: what do you want jax?
Me: I want you dead.
Read 12:45

Natalie's pov
Right when he said that I dropped my phone and I could feel my heart racing again. And my head feels like I'm on a roller coaster.
I ran upstairs and into my room.
I ran into my bathroom. My eyes have black splotches everywhere. I find the pill bottle and open it. I shake it out and 2 little red and blue pills fall into my hands I quickly get water and swallow them.
"What did I do to deserve this" I ask myself.
"Natalie are you okay?" Georgi asks walking into my room
"No..he's back." I say cringing at the thought of him being here.
"Who? Who's back natalie?" She asked now worried.
"Jax and he wants me dead." I say now crying.
"W-what? He's he's back?!" She said falling to her knees.
"He could be playing games with you." She said I can tell trying to reassure me. But nothing can reassure me. Who's going to protect me? Shawn? Maybe. I have to get my thoughts together.
Bzzt
Jax ❌: now that you told your little friend Georgi she's now apart of this so please don't tell anyone else. Xx -jax 😘
"Oh my god what is going on?!?!" I scream "GEORGI HE KNOWS I TOLD YOU HOW???"
My life will now become a living hell.
Who will save me when he comes? Nicole and Dakota are in Santa Barbra 3 hours away. EmaLees out with matt in Hawaii 7 hours away. Shawn's on tour he left yesterday after the party. Me and Georgi are alone.
.
.
.
.
.
So do you guys like the story so far?
What a plot twist Jax is back! What's gonna happen?
Comment below for your thoughts