Chapter 17

Natalies pov
"Hel-HAYES!!" I about screamed.
"What are you doing here? Please come in." I said as I opened the door more then a crack.
"I came here because I have some things to say." He said. Wow now I feel like I'm in a movie with a horrible ending, where the main characters love tells them they aren't "in love" anymore.
"Okay...what's up?" I say nervous of the outcome.
"Well here goes nothing; Natalie I'm extremely in love with you and I can't ever imagine a life worth living without you and it would be a shame to live here in California knowing your only 4 hours away living a life without me. You may not love me and these word may be a waste, but I needed you to know how much you mean to me." He said and I just sat there with my mouth opened not knowing how to respond.
"H-hayes...t-that was beautiful. I know that this is young love and may never work out but I love you too." I said and ran over to him and hugged him wrapping my legs around his waist.
"I. Love. You." He said in between kisses on my lips.
--------------------------------------------------
6 years later
"Elligha Brooks Grier stop chasing your sister!"
"Mommmmm she's only 3 she doesn't mindddd and I'm the knight and she's the princess I'm trying to save." He said while trying to get Juliana.
"Now Juliana is this right? Were you the princess?" I asked but was interrupted
"She's my princess!" Hayes said while picking her up and kissing her on the Cheek.
"Dadda stappp!!" She said between giggles.
"Never I must protect you from all the Knights in the kingdom!" Hayes said running around with her.
"Dad that's no fair!" Elijah said chasing his dad.
"Nothing's fair in life son!" I say and sit down on a bench.
"EmaLee should be here with her son any minute." I say to Hayes.
"Great it will let Elijah have less time to chase Julie around. I never thought having kids would be this fun!" he said while putting a arm around my shoulder.
"Yep! Neither did I." I said and laid my head on his shoulder.
So I finally got my happily ever after.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Thank you everyone for reading! This story was one of my first, and I can't believe it got so many reads! Just some information on the kids ages
Elijah is 5; light brown hair with hazel eyes.
Julianna is 3; Dark brown hair with blue eyes.
Thanks again and this is the end on the series! Love you all!
-Natalie<3