Chapter 2

Natalie's pov
We stayed at in-n-out until closing time, said our goodbyes and parted ways once again. I texted hope our address and she said she would stop by tomorrow. As I was driving home in the car full of singing girls. I looked up at the stars through my sun roof, like I did those 5 years ago on that rock looking over the lake. Natalie stop he forgot about you. He fucking left you crying for months without even saying goodbye or a text. Get over it my mind said but my heart said keep going. Right then the light turned green and I took my left turn onto sunset and the right into our complex. I parked got out and walked into our new house. My room has been un packed for a couple of days. EmaLees family hired someone to unpack our things for us. "Goodnight y'all see you tomorrow." I said walking up the stairs to my room closing the door and walking onto my balcony. Bzz. My screen lit up and I saw the name.
Shawn🎼 :hey I had fun tonight! The boys are all meeting up tomorrow at sunset beach..you in? It's at 12.
Natalie: yeah we're in see you there! Night!
Shawn🎼: goodnight❤️
I shut my phone off and look at the stars and the city lights. This is my new home and I'm going to get used to it. Hey I may get a boyfriend by the end of this month. Doubt it. Even though I haven't seen Hayes or heard from him, I still wonder how he is doing and where he is. With my mind racing with these thoughts I decided I should go to bed. So I went into my bathroom, washed my face. I braided my hair and went to bed. Tomorrow should be fun.

EmaLees pov•
Its now 7:30 pacific coast standard time. I have to shoot my weekly video on my Chanel "essentially emalee." I have over 1 million subscribers.
I find a perfect place on our balcony right off the living room. But first I tweeted:
"Hey guys it's ema, and today we're going to do a ask ema! So tweet using the hashtag #askEma1"
With that one tweet I got over a thousand replies.
So I set up my camera and started to shoot.
"Hey guys welcome to essentially Ema and today I'm doing a Ask Ema! I'm here in sonny SO CAL here on MY balcony ready to answer some of your questions so here we go. Question number 1: 'have you ever kissed anyone?' yes I have my senior Prom date allan.
Next question ' would you go out with any of the magcon/ 26mgmt boys?' Maybe...
Last and final question
From my dear friend matt espinosa. "How's the weather up there?..."? Huh? I immediately look down and there he is on his penny board. "Well guys looks like I have a visitor and my very first LA post is complete hope you enjoyed! Bye loves!" With that I ended my video.
I walked down stairs to find no Matthew, but a note saying "see you at 12;)"
"What?" I said under my breath.
"we're going to the beach at 12 so get ready!!" Natalie yelled down from her room.
"Okay!!!" I screamed back this should be fun!

Later today

Natalie's pov
I was tanning on my towel when all of a sudden Iam lifted off the ground and thrown into the FREEZING cold water. I look back and see Shawn smirking at me laughing his ass off like it's funny that I just got dumped into the water.
"Shawn I'm going to kill you." I say running at him.
"No your not." He says playfully teasing me.
I jump on his back and he spins me around and the moment is perfect until I see that brown haired blue eyed boy walking down the beach staring at me.