Chapter 1•

Natalie's pov
"We have now landed in beautiful Southern California." Our flight attendant said. "Your baggage will come out on claim number 3. Have a fabulous day and thanks for choosing American Airlines!" After that we got out of our seats and walked off the aircraft. The airport was partially busy. Bzz. Bzz. Bzz. "Ema your phones ringing!!" Georgi says annoyingly.
"Oh sorry guys. Hey Matthew what's up? Yeah yeah we just landed her in LA. Oh really?! Okay. How far? 10 minutes? Okay we'll be there! See Ya soon! Bye." She chirped into the phone.
"Well???" Me and Georgi asked giving a anxious look.
"We are meeting Matthew at this burger place ten minutes from here!" She said excitedly
"Wait?! In-n-out! I remember those when I used to live her I say there all the time! Wow way back in o'10." I said laughing.
"Well let's get our bags and go!!!" Georgi said almost yelling!
We grab our bags and catch our limo to our apartment. Limo curtesy of my dad. He likes to make moments special. Our apartment is right on sunset boulevard over looking the city.
"Wow! This is where we live?!" Georgi says in awe.
"Yes and chop chop we are late with meeting matt!!" EmaLee says impatiently. My dad dropped my car off her when he can out here for business. We all pilled into my white 4 door Mercedes SUV and drove to IN-N-OUT. When we pulled out of our complex the song "sunset boulevard" came on by E3. Everybody went crazy. If my life is like this I'm okay with it. LA we are here to stay! As we walk into In-n-out I see a familiar face. "HOPE!!!" I practically screamed. She turned around and hugged me so tight!
"It's been ages since I've last saw you!! How've you been?!" I said excited to see one of my old time pals.
"Great. I'm now living our here in the Ca I have a boyfriend and things can't be any better. Did I tell you I'm now modeling?! I model for Hollister!" She said showing off her proudness.
"Wow, I remember that was a dream of yours!" I say imaging the times we layed on my bed talking about our future. Gosh hose were the days.
"Ahem..where my hug?!"I turn around and see one of my best guy friends. "Shawn!!!!!" I again scream at the top of my lungs causing yet another sence inside the burger joint! "What are you doing here?" I ask because I missed him and he's never around anymore. "Me and all my buds from magcon are all coming here to shoot. What about you? I haven't seen you since me and Jacobs event in Nashville." That's where I met Shawn. Georgi and Jacob are dating and she asked me to go to his event. "Well I moved here with Georgi and ema.." I say pointing at the table with all my friends in it. "Matt planed this all! He's such a good friend" he said smiling! Wow LA what do you have in store for me this time?

Hayes' pov
Life's crazy right now. I'm heading out of town for a shoot with my brother and his friends. I now have an amazing girlfriend her name is Hope. She has green eyes and shoulder length brown hair.
Sad part about this thing is that she is literally old time best friends with Natalie. I think of her every now and then, but stop to realize that she probably forgot about me years ago. She probably forgot about me the day I told her goodbye. When her bus left I saw her sitting in row 5 with her head down with tears running down her face. My thoughts were interrupted by the intercom saying "flight 319 to Los Angeles is now boarding." Well let's see what LA brings me.