Chapter 41

One year later

One year later...

"Oh god yes, right there. Don't stop!" I groaned as Emilio tighten his grip on my hips. I looked at his reflection in the mirror as he fucked me from behind. He had his jaw clenched and I could tell that he was holding back and that made me frown.

"Don't hold back from me" I moaned as he rubbed against my sweet spot.

"As you wish" he said, his eyes meeting mine in the mirror for a few seconds. He sped up his pace going harder and faster as I bit my lips trying to hold in my moans.

"Yes, yes, yes" I chanted as my stomach tighten in anticipation.

"Tesoro, you have to be quiet" Emilio reminded me, biting my earlobe.

His pace fastens as I pushed myself back on him to meet his every thrust. He reached around me and rubbed my clit, bringing me closer to my orgasm only to slow down his pace when he realize that I was about to come.

"Please" I begged in frustration.

"Not yet" he rasped out, pushing my face down on the counter as he continued to drive me to the edge and later deny me my orgasm.

I screamed out in pleasure and he covered my mouth with his hand to keep me from making any noise. He quickens his pace and I gripped the counter as I felt that familiar pull at the pit of my stomach. I was close and if he didn't let me come soon, I swear I was going to kill him.

"Cum" one word, three letters and that was all it took for me to let go.

My orgasm hit me like a wave as I tighten around his dick, screaming in his hand, his own followed soon after and I could feel his hot cum filling up my insides. I collapsed on the countertop trying to catch my breath.

He pulled out slowly and kissed my back. After I caught my breath I looked in the mirror before me and laughed. He soon joined me as I cackled like a maniac.

Were we in a random bathroom in the mansion, having a quickie before we go back to join the party. Today was the twins first birthday and we decided that it would be a good idea to slip away for a few minutes.

In our defense, Emma and Enzo were in charge of everything. They made sure that everything was perfect and Emilio and I didn't have any say in the matter. Also, the twins were busy being coddled by the guests. I'm pretty sure they didn't even realize that we weren't there. Plus they were in good hands, great hands in fact.

Ever since the twins were born we haven't really had the time to have sex. We did have sex and most times it was interrupted by the twins, so we had to use the opportunity when it arises, which was now.

Emilio was even hornier than usual. He even complained about when I was pregnant and had withheld sex from him for months. According to him we were making up for lost times. I wasn't complaining though, because the sex was great.