Chapter 16

My face was burning with embarrassment

My face was burning with embarrassment. I can't believe that Luca had seen me laying on the desk completely naked. Emilio just stood there as if this was a normal thing that had happened. It probably was normal for everyone else, but I was petrified.

Slowly coming out of my daze I quickly scrambled off his desk and took up my underwear and pants off the floor with my hands still restraint. This time he didn't stop me and for that I was very glad.

The only problem I had now was untying my hands so that I could put on my clothes.

"Um... Could you untie me?" I asked politely with my hands outstretched wanting to get out of this awkward situation as fast as possible.

He didn't reply, he just pulled one end of the cloth and it came undone. I quickly fixed my bra and shirt, and pulled on my underwear and pants.

He still hadn't uttered a single word as he made his way behind his desk and sat on his chair. I looked back at the desk that I was previously on and a blush made its way on my face.

"So... um" I tried to find something to say as he gave me a bored look, which was a complete contrast to the way he was looking at me just a minute ago before we were interrupted.

"So what? Why are you still in here?" he replied coldly.

At that I quickly made my way out of his office and slammed that door behind me. I leaned against the way for support as I thought back to what had happened behind those doors just a few minutes ago.

How could I be so foolish and naïve? I just let him have his way with me, again.

I felt ashamed of myself for giving in so easily. How could I let him touch me with the same hands he almost killed me with?

My mind was so clouded with lust that all rational and sane thoughts had flown out the window.

I wanted to curl up in a ball and cry.

Apart of me had wanted his touch, even craved his touch. But, the more sane part of me knew that it was wrong.

I knew that I was attracted to him sexually, but who wouldn't be. That man exuded masculinity and sex. There was no doubt in mind that he knew what he was doing.

For a split second I thought that he might not be so bad, but again he had to prove to be the bastard that he was.

I was still turned on from the previous activities, which made me disgusted with myself. How could I be turned on by a monster?

This felt like some beauty and the beast shit, but unlike Bell I don't think I'll ever see the good in him. I doubt that there was even a good bone left in is body.

Easing off the wall, I decided that I didn't want him to come out of his office and see me here. I felt thirsty so I headed in the direction of the kitchen.