Chapter 19

"Try to break free" Emma commanded, holding me from behind

I did exactly what she had taught me and threw her on the ground. She fell to the ground while I bent down trying to catch my breath.

"Good job. You're a fast learner" she complimented me with a smirk.

We have been at this for hours. I was tired and covered in sweat. All I wanted to do was take a break, but she wasn't having any of it.

We have gone over all the basic techniques and I was sure that I was still not ready. If someone tried to attack me right now, I would have probably taken off in a sprint.

Suddenly there was a clap from behind me.

"Not bad" Emilio said.

He was the last person I wanted to see right now. Rolling my eyes, I just ignored his presence.

"Why don't you try to get out Emilio's hold" Emma suggested.

"I'm good" I replied quickly.

"Are you scared?" he teased.

That's it. I walked up to him and he grabbed me, squishing me to his front. I was more than ready for this and have been waiting for a long to hit him somewhere, anywhere.

I never liked being this close to him. He smelt so good and being this close was distracting me from the task at hand.

Taking a deep breath I moved my hands forward and made a fist in front of his pelvis to create enough room between us. After that I hit his nose with my forehead, which caused him to stumble away from me and I used this opportunity to knee him in the groin.

"MERDA! CAZZO!" he exclaimed in pain.

He fell to his knees, holding his manhood groaning in pain. I couldn't help the smirk of satisfaction that took over my face.

"Good job" Emma said, giving me a high five.

I took a look over at Emilio and he was now on the ground, still holding his manhood. I guess I kicked him pretty hard, but he deserved it. It was so satisfying to see him in pain.

He was cursing loudly in Italian and I couldn't help but wonder what exactly he was saying. Also his accent was so sexy when he spoke Italian, but that wasn't the point.

He stood up slowly, giving me a murderous glare as he walked away with a limp. So I didn't really think this through. I knew he was going to get me back and I would not like it one bit.

Well, it's a good thing that I learnt a few self-defense techniques; because I'm going to need it. I have just woken the sleeping dragon.

"Uh oh. I mean, he did want you to show him that you could defend yourself" she tried to reassure me after she saw the glare he sent my way.