Chapter 14

It has been a few days since I have been free from that awful cell

It has been a few days since I have been free from that awful cell. So far I haven't caused any trouble. We have been able to coexist peacefully. But we all know that there was always a calm before ever storm.

Emilio has made good on his punishment so far. Every morning I had clean his room, clean his bathroom and make his bed after I made us both breakfast. He insisted that I clean after he was gone.

It was absolute torture adhering to all his ridiculous requests. Sometimes I wanted to smack him, but refrained from doing so, not wanting to end up in that cell again.

Sometimes he'd wake me up in the middle of the night to make him a cup of coffee. Other times when he came home late he'd wake me up to reheat his food for him and watch him eat.

I know. He's an asshole.

I was currently in the kitchen making coffee for Emilio and his men. They were in a meeting discussing some business that I was not allowed to hear.

Grabbing a tray, I placed all six cups of coffee on it along with some sugar packs.

Balancing the tray wasn't hard, since I used to be a waitress. Taking my time ensuring I didn't spill the coffee, I made my way upstairs and to his office.

I paused outside his office when I heard someone mention my name. Why were they talking about me?

Leaning closer I placed my ear on the door to hear what they were saying. I know that it was rude to eavesdrop, but I had to know what they were saying about me.

"Why don't we use her or that blonde that's always around here?" a voice asked.

"There is a long list of reasons why we can't use her. Taylor on the other hand, would just end up fucking the guy at the club completely forgetting about the mission, she's got boobs but no brains" another voice answered.

"But if we use her we could get to him without causing a scene or killing anyone" the first voice reasoned.

"We're not using her and that's final" the second voice snapped.

Their conversation left me more confused than ever. What did they want me to do?

Deciding that standing out here wouldn't get me the answers I wanted, I opened the door without knocking. Everyone stopped talking when I walked into the room and stared in my direction.

Well this was awkward.

Avoiding their stares, I placed the tray on the coffee table by the couch where they were.

"So what are we talking about?" I asked nervously rubbing my hands together in front of me.

"None of your business. Get out!" Emilio snapped at me.

"It is my business if you're talking about me" I retorted.

He stood to his feet and glared at me. I was very intimidated by him, but I refused to back down.

To be honest his glares alone made me want to curl up in a ball and hide. I was freaking out on the inside, while on the outside I acted as though I wasn't afraid of him.

He never once broke eye contact and I was afraid that if I was the first one to look away, it would mean that he won and I did not want to give him the satisfaction.

The longer he stared, the more intense it got. It was clear that he wasn't going to back down anytime soon. Sighing in defeat I looked away.

Looking back at him, he had a smirk plastered on his face.

"I'm not leaving until you tell me what's going on" I said crossing my arms in defiance.

"You know what, I think we should really use her for this operation" he said with an evil smile.

Uh oh. This couldn't be good, I thought.

If his smile was anything to go by I was sure that he was up to no good. He was looking at me with an evil glint in his eyes that made me very wary. Whatever he had planned, I was sure that I wouldn't like it one bit.

"Have a seat" he gestured to an empty spot on the couch between two very buff guys that I have never met before.

Sitting down slowly, I was very intimidated by how small I was compared to everyone else in this room. It was not helping that I was sandwiched by men that were three times my size, and way taller than me.

Maybe this was a bad idea.

"You know what, I think I'm just going to go" I spoke up ready to make a move to leave.

I was walking by Emilio when he grabbed my hand and basically threw me on the couch.

"You're not going anywhere. You're going to sit and listen like a good little girl and at no time should I hear the word 'no' come out of your mouth. From now on all I want to hear from you is 'yes master'. Do you understand?" He threatened me with a hard look.

I was still shaken up from what he had done and the threat did not make the situation any better. Not trusting my voice to answer, I simply nodded my head.

However, this seem to have angered him further as he had a pissed off expression on his face looking at me expectantly. Not wanting to piss him off any more than I already have I cleared my throat and whispered out "Yes master".

He seemed satisfied enough as he leaned back in his chair with that arrogant smirk plastered on his face.

Ugh. Why couldn't he be ugly or something? It would be so much easier to hate him if he was ugly.

But no, I was stuck with this 6'1 model looking asshole that looked as though that he was made to perfection, which was totally unfair.

"Alright, let's get back to business" he leaned forward looking directly at me.

Why couldn't he look somewhere else? His gaze was making me very uncomfortable.

"So Layla here will seduce the target and take him back to the hotel room where we will be waiting" he said still looking at me.

My jaw dropped in disbelief at what he just said. He couldn't possibly expect me to do that. I couldn't even seduce a fly to save my own life. But here he was telling me that I had to seduce a person.

"There is no way that I am doing that" I protested, shaking my head furiously.

"Tesoro, you don't have a say in this, so you can save your breath" he said, leaving no room for an argument.

"Let's go over the plan again so that our new recruit understands her role in it" he continued with a devilish smirk.

Well then...