04: The choice is your baby!

Magsimula sa umpisa

" Btw call me sir when we are in class otherwise tharn is fine for me." Type nodded for a few times so as tharn.

"I'll get going then, sweetheart." Tharn got a bit closer to type and pecked on his lips with a smirk. He knew type would die and type did. The younger stood there speechless.

"Tomorrow at 6 pm little boy." said tharn unlocking the door and slipped out of the cubicle.

Did he just give me a peck?

Like seriously??

Did he?

Did he??

Did he?????

←★★★@@@★★★→

Next day 3 in the evening.

The next day it was almost 3 in the evening when type was sited on his bed list in his thoughts.

What should I do??

Agree?

What will he do when he comes to know that I'm in love with him?

Will he love me?

Will he get angry?

Should I ask him for some more time?

---

Type was now in front of tharn's huge mansion. All those thoughts started playing in types head. He shook his head to concentrate on the present situation in which he was in.

You can do it type.

You can.

Type patted his cheek a few times before ringing the doorbell. It took a few minutes for the door to be answered.

"Ai type?" Win gave a boyish smile. Type smiled back and nodded.

Win lead him towards the couch to sit. Lhong on the other hand got a glass of water for type. Type took the glass to gulp down the water until it was empty.

"I think you are at the wrong time." Win smiled.

"Huh?" Type was confused.

"Yeah. I mean sir is not home."

"Oh, then miss Emma?" Type asked.

"She isn't home too." Type's eyes widen.

What the hell!

"Umm...where are they?" Asked type smiling a bit softly.

"Sir is at his company and ma'am and sir phana are gone to monthly pregnancy checkup of ma'am." Win finally let out.

"Is tharn home then?" Type raised his eyebrow.

Win nodded. "Yes, he is."

"This way I'll lead you to his room." Said win. Type smiled and nodded as he followed win.

"Here." Said win. Type eyed the huge door of tharn's master bedroom.
Win was about to knock but type stopped him.