#(18) Meteor Shower

Start from the beginning

"I haven't said Esha prayer! You also haven't!"

" Chill, it's only 9 pm."

" No,we should not late without any reason."

" Fine! We can say it at first we reach my terrace.I can give you my prayer mat.My room and terrace are on the same floor."

" But..."

" Don't worry, you can say your prayer in my room and I will say it in the terrace.There's a curtain and glass door between my room and terrace."

" Okay ." I say with a smile.

He really knows the things.I mean he isn't like others who find chances.He knows how to give space to a Muslimah.

We reach at Fahad's home's gate.He whispers pointing his finger in his lips,

"Don't make a sound! My mom will know that we are here!"

" Ok...."I say while showing my thumbnail.

" Come behind me."

As soon as we start walking towards the back side, I hear a voice of opening door.

"Hide!" Fahad grabs me behind the wall.Quickly,he goes back steps from me and he lowers his gaze.

The whole awkwardness emerges between our silence.

"Oh no! Your mother's out!"I whisper.

"I know that.Stay calm. She will go inside soon. "

" Fahad! Is it you? " Fahad's mom says with a doubtful voice while looking here and there.

Fahad's face is turning angry at his mom.He whispers,

"Oh mom! I told you not to wait for me!" Fahad utters quitely.

"But she loves you!" I whisper a little bit louder.

"You don't know how much dangerous this love is!" He says Mockingly.

" Ayru? Ayru? Are you hiding?" Fahad'mom again says...

" Who is Ayru?"

"It's me!"

"What! How!"

"My full name's Ayran Fahad.But mom called me Ayru when I was a boy.Oh no mom! How can you say it now!" He is  embarrassed and annoyed. He hits the earth to pour his childish anger.

I can't stop my laugh.I try to laugh,

"Ha....".

But I press my mouth with my hands hardly and after a while,when my laugh is gone and also Aunty is gone,I speak,

"Oh no! Your name is Ayru! What a cutie name!!"

" Not funny for sure ." He swishes his eyeballs,the annoyance not leaving his face.

" A high professional detective's name is Ayru? Ya Allah ! I can't stop laughing.Haha.....ok I will stop.....hahaha.....no,wait....."

Fahad is giving me a angry and very annoyed look when I am laughing.

"I think we should go to the terrace." I say to him but still a bit of smile at the corner of my mouth.

" You hardly laugh! But when you laugh , I don't know why is it because of me?! "

" No, sorry .I will not Laugh at you anymore!"

We start walking to the backstairs.It is really slippery.Moreover my one hand is still bandaged with armbelt.I watch my steps very carefully.