"I didn't-"

"Don't lie to me!! I saw it with my own two eye's! You killed him! I watched as you clawed your nails into his neck and ended his life." Lucy screeched as she ran towards Yn with her claws bared, prepared to end her life. Thankfully, for Yn and the boys, the chains restricted Lucy from reaching YN, with a mere 15 cm gap between Yn's face and her claws. Jungkook moved to the wall, tighten the chains even more as Lucy was dragged back to the wall by Taehyung and Yoongi. She grunted in pain as Yoongi kicked her on her left hip, which had sustained an injury on during her week down here. 

"I did kill him-" Yn spoke as Lucy was forced back on to her knee's. Just as Lucy was about to proclaim her victory, Yn walked to her with a sad smile on her face. "I did kill him, yes, but he deserved it. It was his punishment for his crimes. An now I think about it, I shouldn't have let him of so easily with death."

Yn's eye's held no remorse as she spoke each word eerily calm. Yoongi and Jimin exchanged glances trying to take in the sight of a different, darker Yn. Here the stubborn, life loving, affectionate girl wasn't present. No, in her place stood a darker, more dangerous being. They could have sworn they had seen an angel become a devil right before their eyes.

Yn's eyes were dark and clear as she kneeled in front of Lucy, who too was freaked out by the change in Yn. Yn smirked before repeating slowly, "I should have chopped his limbs into a salad, then fried each piece in oil before throwing it in to the flames. That man deserves no pity. In fact, I pity you Lucy. You being his mate that is." Yn stood slowly from her crouched position as she turned her back to the shaking wolf, before twisting her head and saying " But then again, the two of you make a good pair. A murderer and a rapist."

Yn watched satisfyingly as Lucy eye's widen in shock, before walking back to her chair and re-wrapping herself in the blanket. She didn't know why but she was really cold all of a sudden. She had woken up to feeling really warm to now feeling extremely cold. Her body wasn't doing a good job at staying at a constant temperature (homeostasis).

"N-no. No, you're lying!! Sho wouldn't do that! He wouldn't-"

"He wouldn't cheat on you? Girl please. He was a playboy way before he even met you. What do you expect?" Lucy's eyes filled with tears as she watched Yn, who didn't look like she was lying. "But then again, no one expected the playboy to go as far as he did. Especially forcing himself on younger wolves. He didn't own up to the accusations, so we set him up and caught him the act. He was at first given a sentence of taking 10 shots of wolfs-bane. If he was lucky to survive from the poison then he would be freed under the circumstance no women was to be near him. But being the stupid wolf he was, he decide to challenge me to a battle, and you know the rules of the battle."

"Surrender or die.." 

"I tried to get to him to surrender but he wouldn't surrender, so-"

"So you kill him." Lucy finished the sentence as she fully collapsed onto the floor on her stomach. Yn heard the sniffles of pain from Lucy, but knowing full well Lucy hated being comforted in general, Yn just watched her clutched her stomach letting the waterfall free. 

Jimin came up to Yn embracing her, and placing a chaste kiss on her forehead as they waited for Lucy to calm. As much as they wanted to feel sorry for Lucy, it didn't excuse what she did. And though Yn had an idea why Lucy had chosen to do what she had, she just wanted confirmation.

"Why? Why did you betray the pack?" Yn asked when Lucy calmed. She refused to look at anyone, pushing herself up to the wall before covering her face with her hand. "Why else. You killed him. And Jumoon filled the space where he was suppose to be." 

"And? That's all? You had a whole pack killed, slaughtered because your mate died. Not to mention he was a-" 

"Shut up! You have no idea what it feels like to have your mate get killed. I knew who he was. He knew who I was. We had bonded for damn sake. When he died a part of me died! Don't try to understand me when you can't!" Lucy lost control as she bursted out, not caring for the amount of sound she was making or what she was saying.

"Yes. I don't know what it's like to lose a mate, and I wish I never will. But you did the same to countless others. You killed possible mates of other wolves! Don't try to at better than me when you did something much worse!"  Yn's outburst had taken the room by surprise as she battled with Jimin who was stopping her from throwing arms. 

"Okay, I think that's enough. We need to get these too separated. You guys take it from here. I'm taking her back up." Jimin ordered as he threw Yn over his shoulder, not caring for the fact that she nearly face planted into his butt. "Put me down Jimin! I'm going to teach this crazy psycho a lesson! Let me-" *SMACK* Yn shut up as she felt something his her butt. Jimin just spanked her butt.

"I'm letting you down until we are upstairs away from here. Now be quiet before I do it again." Jimin whispered, instantly shutting Yn up. He turned back with a raised eyebrow to the boys who were covering their mouths and eyes, or whistling innocently. "We didn't see anything." They said simultaneously seeing the glance Jimin gave them. "That's what I thought." Jimin said before walking off. 

But before the door closed to the basement, Yn was sure she had heard Lucy's voice. Her words triggering a memory she had forgotten, 

"You're the key to the future after all. We can't have you die so easily."

-------------------------------------

I'm sorry for late update.

The BU blog is back up. It seems to hinting to a new comeback at the end of August. I wonder if it'll actually happen. It did hint and correctly said the DNA and IDOL release dates, but we never know.

Anyway look at poor shooky.😳

😳