heres your muffin[chpt 3]

ابدأ من البداية

Badboyhalo
"You are here!!! I'm so happy!!"
I giggled as he slowly put me down.
I reached into container that was holding the muffins and grabbed one.
I pushed it into his mouth and giggled as I looked back up at him smileing and blushing.

You
"Heres you muffin"

He gladly pulled it away from his mouth to take another but as the crubs stained his pink cheeks.

Darryl
"Mmmm. You can call me darryl btw"

He said in between bites and a mouth full of muffin.
I giggled as I walked closer to him and looked up at him and blushed.
I hoped he wouldnt notice but he did.

Darryl
"You're a short little muffin!! Awwww you're so tinnny!!"

You
"Nuu. I'm not short "

He then suddenly placed the muffin on the table he was next to and looked back at me signaling me to fowllow him.

He led me down a hallway

Darryl
"This is my room and .. wait..
Are you staying here for the night?
I assumed you were but you live close enough that you dont have to.."
I watched as the enthusiasm poured out of his souls and over all his vibe had became depresso espresso.

I looked back at him and gave a small joyful answer.

You
"Welll.. I am really tired from running here.. sooooo I would like to stay the night:)"

He looked back at me and gave me a soft smile filled with muffin boi energy.

Darryl
"Than this is your room!"

He opened the door to reveal

[Dream room]

I smiled wide and amidiatly ran inside and twirled around to hug the muffin man.[badboyhalo.]

He flinched a slight bit being off guard from it and hugged back.

I smiled and fowllowed him as he invited me to the kitchen for an early dinner.

[Makeing dinner]

Darryl
"You gotta separate the egg yokes so it will blend better!"

I observed how he did it and git a huge smirk on my face as I tried and desperately failed.
I amidiately felt disapointed in myself and dramatically slammed my head against the fridge causing badboyhalo to freak out

Darryl
"OH MY GOODNESS- NO MUFFIN STOP THAT YOU ARE GONNA HURT YOUR HEAD!!!"

He ran over to me and stood behind me as he reached forward to grab and egg pressing me against the counter a small bit. My whole face turned red as he
Then in a soft tone grabbed my hands and helped me hold the egg.

Darryl
"Here, I'll help you out a little ok then we need to coat the chicken in flour"

He then helped me crack the egg as my mind continued to race..
After a few minutes of him backing away I walked over to see that his face was the brightest red I have ever seen.

I reach my hand into the flour and slipped sending..

A whole bowl of flour down onto the ground all over me.

Amidiately the dirty blond haired boy had a worried expression on his face as he reached down to help me.

Darryl
"Oh my goodness!! Are you ok y/n?"

I reached for his hand and instead pulled him down into the flour mess with me.

I started laughing so hard I couldnt breath.

Darryl
"OH NY GOODNES!! Y/N! NOW IM COVERED IN FLOUR TOO!!"

he chuckled as he tried to whipe the flour off of his face i giggled and spit into my hand to make a dough ball snowman.

I looked over at badboyhalo and took a hand full of flour and blew it into his face.

You
"HA I GOTCHA!! OH NO-"
I suddenly got a cloud of flour blown into my face as i heard bbh confident laugh along with the feeling of his hands against my face trying to brush the flour off.
I giggled and opened my eyes to see him smileing at me and giggling before saying

Darryl
"Can I take a picture with you???"

You
"Of course, ESPECIALLY when we have an unidentifiable white power covering our bodies."

Darryl chuckled and pulled out his phone takeing a picture of him with his arm wrapped around me. While we sat.
On the floor.
Covered in flour.

[I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter it's late and I'm going to sleep noight!"❤]