Shining Hearts II

Start from the beginning

Yuuna: That's a lot of stuff......

Karin: Yes, these food and supplements are good for the throat.

Karin: Magnesium and apple cider vinegar is good for lungs and can improve vocal production. The vitamins improve blood flow and prevent sore throat. Coenzymes enhance your throat muscle activity. Olive oil and honey are also good for your throat.

Togo: So thorough........

Shouichi: Too thorough..........

Itsuki: I'm impressed.

Yuuna: Karin-chan is the queen of health foods.

Fuu: Karin is the type who'd die to stay healthy.

Karin: As if I would!!! Okay, Itsuki try taking some each of these.

Itsuki: Huh?! All of them?

Fuu: Don't you think that's a bit too much?

Shouichi: This much is only to cause you to get a stomach ache......

Fuu: He's right, I doubt even you could do this.

Karin: You think I couldn't????!!!!! Fine, I'll show you how it's done!!!!!

Karin then took every kind of the supplements on the table before washing it down with a full bottle of olive oil.

Karin: H-how's that?

Karin's face then turned pale before she immediately opens the door and dashed to the restroom.

(A/N Don't try this at home!!!!)

Shouichi: Even though I've already warned her............

Yuuna: K-Karin-chan are you alright?

(A while later)

Karin: Since Itsuki is just a beginner, one or two supplements should be enough for you.

Shouichi: Looks like you've finally learned your lesson.

Karin: Sh-shut up!!!!

Itsuki: *sigh*......

Itsuki then returned to practicing to sing.

Itsuki: *sing*......

Fuu: Your nerves are still getting to you, so maybe try to relax rather than focusing on your throat.

Karin: I think you are right. Next time I'll bring some supplements to help you relax next time.

Itsuki: In the end, it's a supplement, huh?? (Itsuki anime sweatdrop)

(Inubouzaki's house)

Shouichi was helping Fuu cleaning the dishes and the table after dinner.

Fuu: Hey, Shouichi.....

Shouichi: Hmm......?

Fuu: Do you think Itsuki can pass her singing test?

Shouichi: Hmmmmm......(while holding his hand on his chin) I don't know.

Fuu: Geh!!!! What kind of big brother are you?

Shouichi: I can say the same thing to you after all that you said at school.

Fuu: I'm just....... worried about her.

Shouichi: In the end, Itsuki has to believe in herself. If we don't trust her who will?

Fuu: .........

Shouichi: Well, if you want to have a little bit of certainty in her sneak up during her bath right now.

Fuu: Eh?!