"Aww, Hobi, you're so kind!" Seokjin cooed, kissing the boys cheek.

Taehyung nodded. "I was thinking that same thing. But he's not really a sexual type, it might be hard to get him to relax and put himself first."

"We'll figure it out. I'll call Jungkook, he always had good ideas." Hoseok said.

The group huddled together, eagerly planning.

-

"What's up?" Jimin asked, walking over to Yoongi's desk.

"Am I interrupting anything?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin shook his head. "Nah, I'm not busy."

"Good. I had to ask you something." Yoongi suddenly looked a little more shy, a soft smile on his lips.

"Of course. You can always ask me anything." Jimin smiled, sitting on the edge of the teachers desk.

"Well, you know Yoonie loves you." Yoongi said.

Jimin grinned. "I love him too! He's so cute!"

Yoongi blushed. "He's been asking to play with you for a while now, and I figured, why not?"

Jimin gasped. "A play date?! With me and Yoonie? When?!"

"Whenever," Yoongi shrugged, not looking up as he snapped his briefcase shut. "The sooner the better, because he's an impatient baby."

"What about today after classes?" Jimin asked. "I'm not doing anything!"

"Sure, sounds good." Yoongi straightened up and Jimin saw his teachers cheeks were light pink.

He giggled, jumping off the desk. He pressed his lips to Yoongi's cheek.

"You're so cute," he cooed. "I can't wait!"

Yoongi smiled. "Namjoon and Taehyung are in charge while I'm gone. Don't let Hoseok masturbate on the couch again."

Jimin pulled out his phone to call Jungkook, giddy with excitement.

-

Jungkook entered the library after Seokjin had texted him to, and spotted his boyfriends at a table near the back.

He hurried over to them and slid in beside Hoseok. "What's up?"

"We're planning a Suga day." Hoseok said, typing on his laptop while Seokjin scribbled in his notebook.

"Suga day?" Jungkook asked. "What's that?"

"We think he deserves to be taken care of," Taehyung explained. "Since he's always taking care of Yoongi."

Jungkook liked that idea.

"But how will we get him out?" He asked.

"We'll talk to Yoongi and see what he thinks is best." Seokjin said.

"That sounds good." Jungkook nodded.

His phone vibrated and he quickly pulled it out, seeing it was from Jimin. He hurried out of the library to answer it.

Meanwhile Seokjin looked down at his notes. "Okay, so I'm going to cook for him, and Taehyung is going to let Suga get things off his chest by venting, and have you decided what you're going to do, Hobi?"

Hoseok nodded, not looking up from his laptop screen. "Gunna fuck him."

Taehyung choked. "Wh-what?"

"He's not really into that." Seokjin blinked. "You know, after everything Yoongi's dad did?"

"But I'm not Yoongi's dad. I'm going to ask for consent first and then make him feel good." Hoseok said. "Change his views on sex. Maybe he's only a virgin because he thinks he has to be."