chapter 1

chapter 1

Hazel walked into the office and approached the desk.

“You got the job done?” Pack asked spinning around in his chair to face her.

Pack was an underground boss that hired people like Hazel to kill people he had beef with. He had Hazel do a job for him and ever since then she became a regular he would call when he wanted someone dead.

The two had a friendship/ flirt kind of relationship. The first time he saw her he couldn’t believe someone like her was a killer. She looked too innocent. 

“Is that even a question?” She asked. “I even had to fold a few dudes who we’re standing outside the building.”

“Damn ma, I asked you to take care of one person. Not wet up the whole strip.” He laughed. “I have a proposition for you,” He said leaning back in his chair. “Do you want it?”

“What is it?”

“I need you to take on another job for me, Asap.” He said.

She shrugged. “Okay.”

Pack smiled. The way she was down to handle business at any time made his dick hard, but he knew how to keep business and pleasure separated.

“I need you to take out a nigga named Damion for me, he’s a dude fresh from Jamaica. He lives in one of those apartments in the Bronx.”

“Cool. You want me to take him out right away?”

“Yes. I got the drop on him, tonight he’s gonna be at a club downtown called Heat, go there and get his attention, you know, flirt with him, try to get him alone with you then light his ass up.” Pack said.

“Easy. You know how to reach me if you need me.” Hazel said turning to walk out.

“Aye!” Pack shouted to her before she walked out the office. “You know he might try to touch and kiss on you, right?”

Hazel smiled. “You jealous?” 

Pack smiled and watched her ass switch from side to side as she walked out.
___________________________________________

The air was cold as hell, well to Hazel it would be considering her tight black dress barely covered her ass. The dress was a little on the slutty side but she had to maintain the nigga’s attention somehow.

When Hazel stepped inside the club she couldn’t believe how packed it was. Bodies were squeezed together and you could tell it was easily over 500 something people in the club.

Damn, how am I suppose to find one Jamaican nigga in a crowd full of people?

Hazel thought. To make it worst she had no idea what he looked like and the club was extra dark. It wasn’t like she was about to walk up to every single dude and just ask them a question just to see if they had a Jamaican accent.

Shit, this is gonna be harder than I thought...

She walked over to the bar and took a seat on one of the stools, she noticed she was the only person there.
Everyone else was dancing and having a good time.

She had to think of something. The only think she knew was his name, Damion. She wasn’t about to go around the club asking for him, that would make shit hot.

The only thing left to do was—

Someone roughly grabbed her arm making her look up. “A yuh send dis?” A guy said holding up a note.

Hazel yanked her arm away and looked at him like he was crazy. “Don’t be grabbin’ on me, who the hell are you?” She asked her neck twisting all around.

“Yuh nuh ear wah mi a say?” The man said. “Mi say a who send dis?” He said getting a little louder.

“Nigga I don’t know who sent it! But it wasn’t me! Fuck is you snatchin’ me up like you don’t got no goddamn sense?” She said rolling her eyes.

It was then that Hazel just realized the way the guy spoke. He definitely had the accent. It was deep but luckily she understood him so far.

She smiled to herself knowing this had to be the guy. She quickly tried to switch on her game plan. She had to change the mood so she could have the ball in her court.

“What is it?” She said nodding to the note, a hint of attitude still in her voice, she didn’t want him to see how she suddenly changed her attitude so she kept some spice in her voice a little.

“Yuh say a nah you write it so don’t worry bout’ wah deh inside.” He said looking around, like he was looking for someone.

Damn. Hazel actually did wonder who wrote it and why he thought it was her. She still couldn’t believe the guy she was looking for was right here. He really just dug his own grave by approaching her.

Looks like you were meant to die, homeboy.

“Why did you think it was me who wrote the note? It had to be something bad if you came flyin’ over here like that.” She announced.

She looked up to see he was not even listening to her but instead his eyes were all over the place, like he was about to attack someone with his hand on his waist.

“Sorry, babygirl is wah yuh ask mi?” He said looking at her when he calmed down for a few seconds.

“So why did you think it was me? Obviously the person knows you which I don’t.” She said. Hazel knew he didn't have to know her but she was just playing dumb.

“On the paper it say dem got people a watch mi. And mi see is yuh a the only one a sit dung here.”

“So because I’m sitting by myself it makes me a suspect?” Hazel smiled making the mood better.

He returned a small smile before looking around the club again. Hazel noticed how strongly his hand didn’t twitch where it was on his hip.

“Hey, why don’t you sit down?” She asked tapping the stool next to her. 

“Is where yuh man deh?”

“I don’t have no man.” She said when he sat down.

He started laughing, and signaled the bartender to come over. He took a seat.

“What’s so funny?” 

“You’s a Yankee?” He asked, already knowing the answer.

“Yup. You got a problem with that?”

“Nah It just dat, American gal…dem too loose.” 

Hazel raised an eyebrow. “So we loose cuz’ we don’t take no shit, huh? What Americans girls don’t bow down to your commands or something?” Hazel asked playfully right when the waitress came by to tale their orders.

“One bokkle a coconut Ciroc,” He looked at Hazel. “Wah yuh want?” 

“Damn, you gon’ drink a whole bottle by yourself? Aight I’ll just have a beer. Bud wiser please.”

When the waitress left they returned to their conversation. 

“You ever dated an American girl before?” Hazel asked. He smiled. His smile made her want to hop over the table and ride his dick into the sunset.

“Nah, up yah a pure sketels. Dat mean—”

“Excuse me? I know what it means. Hoes, sluts, tricks all of that. I’m not no damn tramp just to let you know.”

He didn’t say anything but just stared at her until the waitress came back with their drinks.

“So what’s your name?” Hazel paused when she saw the look he gave her, almost as if he didn’t trust her.

“Oh, it’s cool if you don’t want to tell me.” She smiled getting a little nervous. 

Oh, shit I hope he doesn't suspect anything. She could tell he was still on edge about that note by the way he was looking around the club, she even wondered who sent it because even though she really didn't write it whoever it was was fucking up her game plan. He already thought it was her who wrote it. He eased up just a bit and took a long sip of his drink. “Mi name is Damion. A wah fa yuh name be?” He asked.

“Hazel.”

“See wah mi a say? Hazel? Who name dem pickney Hazel? Dat sound like someum a strippa fi name.”

Even though he practically just insulted her Hazel laughed because it actually was funny to her. Plus she couldn’t get an attitude with him if she was suppose to get him to leave the club with her.

“Hm, and your one to talk. Damion doesn’t sound like the typical gangsta name.”

“Gangsta?”

“Yeah, or what do you Jamaicans call it…shottas?

“Yeah? And is how yuh figure mi a shotta?”

“Well you sure do dress like one, you have the attitude of one. You—”

“Yuh talkin’ like you know wah it like already.” Damion said taking another big gulp from his bottle.

Hazel shrugged. “Ex-boyfriend was a thug.”

“Oh, so yuh like bad bwoi.”

“Maybe.” She said licking her lips seductively.

For a second they just sat there looking at each other.

Don’t you wanna have some real fun?” She says sliding off the stool to whisper in his ear. 

“Yuh ready fi gwey?”

“Yeah.” She says grabbing one of his hands. He dips into his pocket and pulls out a wad of cash. He doesn’t even wait for the waitress to give him his change before he practically drags her out the club.

Maybe I might have some fun with him before I put him in the dirt...

A/N: Hope you guys like this chapter, R&R plz! Tell me what you think :)