chapter 11

chapter 11

“Oh really K? That’s how we rolling now? You got her on your arm like she’s your girl?” Chyna said mushing K’von in the forehead. “Bringing all this damn drama to my sister’s house?” 

Hazel and Xavier already left in a cab and K’von had came back to Olivia’s house just to calm things down and make sure everyone was okay.

He sucked his teeth. “Chyna please, don’t give me that shit, you started this, who told you hit her?”

Chyna looked at him like he was crazy and mushed him in the head again with her finger. “Boy did you hear the reckless shit she was saying?”

“Yo watch your hand,” 

“Hey, hey, hey, calm down.” Olivia said stepping between them. “We don’t got time for this, alright?”

“And why you ain’t tell me you know that bitch?” Chyna said turning her attention to Olivia. 

“Me and you were never close to begin with Chyna so don’t even go there, we just started talking a few months ago so don't even go there.” Olivia spat.

Chyna put the few books she had in her hand back on the bookshelves they knocked over during the fight.

“Look whatever, have fun with her. Thanks for letting me stay over here but I’m gone.” She said walking into the back to get her things.

Olivia started rubbing the back of her neck feeling tense. 

“Look Olivia I wasn’t even gonna apologize for bringing her over here cause’ ya’ll jumped her but since your house got fucked up Imma just say my bad.”

Olivia rolled her eyes and went to the back to help Chyna who was already rolling her suitcases down the hall.

She set her stuff in the middle of the living-room for K’von to fetch and picked her son up off the couch where he sat still oblivious to what just happened.

“I’ll talk to you later.” K’von said giving Black some dap. “Matt.” He said nodding his head toward Olivia’s man.

When they got back to the car Chyna put K’von Jr. in his seat and buckled him up. K’von put Chyna’s things in the trunk and walked over to the driver’s side.

“What’s that smell?” Chyna said screwing her face up.  

“What smell?” K’von said trying to keep calm. He had forgot that he just fucked Hazel in the car about thirty minutes ago. And and even through the windows were open he was sure the smell was still fresh.

“Like…sex.” Her eyes opened wide and Chyna looked at K’von. “Did you screw her?!” Before He could even answer the questions Chyna started pounding his chest.

“K you fucked her didn’t you! You did! I hate you!” Chyna shouted making tears pour out her eyes.

Seeing his mother react like that made K’von Jr. get scared and start to cry. 

“C you scaring the baby—!”

“Why K? Why?…” She cried.

“…Alright I did!”

Chyna looked at him with her puffy eyes. “I thought you loved me K, why would you do that to me? I knew it, from day one I told you get that girl out of my house…”

“Chyna I’m sorry, I do love you but my head is in a hard place right now. I love you I really do.”

She shook her head. “I can’t believe this shit…do you love her?”

“C—”

“Do you love her K’von?” Chyna said looking him directly in the eyes.

“N—no, I don’t know.” 

She sighed and rested her head in her hands.

“Baby I love you, I’m sorry can we just work this out, please?”

Chyna sat there for a long time before she sat up and closed her eyes. “There’s going to be a lot of changes.”

K’von wondered if those changes included Hazel.

                                  *********
“Stop looking at me!” Hazel yelled, looking at Xavier who was smiling at her the whole time.

She couldn’t take this car ride with him. He was truly the most annoying person she ever met. Hazel made the cab pull over and she got out.

“Make sure you home for dinner tonight baby!” Xavier said before she slammed the car door.

She bent down and made sure he could see her sticking her middle finger at him before stocking off.

Once she looked around the area she was in Hazel realized she was near a building that she needed to make a stop by anyway. 

Time to pay a close friend a visit. Hazel walked toward the building and the smile on Xavier’s face came off like an erasable marker. 

Hazel didn’t know it yet but Xavier knew what that building was about. Anyone who walked in there knew who ran it.

Pack.

Pack was a corrupt person and he Xavier knew Hazel had to have know he was the one who was running the building.

He smiled. Did she think he was stupid? 

She just confirmed everything he knew. Know he knew she was who he said she was.

“Yo, take me home.” He told the cab driver. He smiled watching the building disappear. 

She was gonna wish she never stepped foot into his home, if only she knew she should’ve ran while she had the chance.

A/N: Okay I know this is really short and I'm really sorry I have lots of work to do, it's almost June and I have shit loads of regents to take so this is all I could come up with, I know it probably sucks ;/ sorry!